KC McDermott

Advertisement
Bama offered him:

Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer

#Bama extended a scholarship offer to 2014 Palm Beach Central OL Kc McDermott, his dad says. #RTR

Advertisement
Saban = swing & miss lol... Those big boys are making their run at KC & he's stonewalling lol

Funny sidenote regarding Urban:

I am good friends with a GI doctor at Ohio State University's Main Hospital on the Columbus campus. It is was well-known among the doctors there that Urban has huge anxiety and panic attack (i.e. after SEC Champ. game against Bama) problems, and that his meds aren't doing the trick. There is speculation that he will not last longer than 4 more years there.

Advertisement
We have absolutely no worries with this kid right, considering his brother is on the team?

I don't think there are any worries with KC... He's doing his research and I would say he's still in the recruiting process but probably still a very heavy Cane lean.

*UPDATE*

KC was down to Florida, Notre Dame & Miami but he's now made up his mind. He'll commit to Miami but not till after the Spring Game. The HC is trying to get a few more of his players looked at.

He's solid & will shut it down at that point.

Advertisement
*UPDATE*

KC was down to Florida, Notre Dame & Miami but he's now made up his mind. He'll commit to Miami but not till after the Spring Game. The HC is trying to get a few more of his players looked at.

Great to hear and thanks a lot for the update!

Advertisement
*UPDATE*

345.gif

Advertisement
Back