KC McDermott/Sony Michel Predictions

I know but I'm just saying its really early for him, like I'd be concerned if he was waiting till the last second taking all his OV's, I'd just be kind of surprised if he committed to Georgia THIS early, like I know he likes the school but I'd be surprised if he already knows that he's going there, then again, I'm still scratching my head about what led cook to commit so early to Clemson
These are all good points too. Didnt he say somewhere that he wasnt taking any visits once he committed? I know UGA has been on him for a while, longer than most of us think. So its not like its that suprising if he picks UGA, its just part of his early decision making process. But Cook committing to Clem$on that early does make me wonder a little too.

Advertisement
KC - Notre Dame - If he was coming to Miami, why wouldn't he already be committed? There is a reason he wants to check out Notre Dame. Also, McDermott's talk about his grandfather being a diehard ND fan and wanting to make him proud has me a little worried.

Sony - UGA - But I have no clue at this point. Maybe ND. I just don't get the vibe that he is coming to Miami.

It's been said a million times that KC is waiting to commit so his teammates get more exposure when coaches come to see him.

If they dont choose the U, they will have some serious second thoughts after they watch us ****slap the Gators and rise back to the top of college football throughout the season! Especially if they attend that Gator game!

Like Trick said "you dont choose the U, yo mama aint raise you right"

Every kid in south Florida will be at that game. I typically don't put much stock into one game having that big of an impact on recruiting its more about relationships but this time it could be different. Do you think the result of that game will have a significant impact on recruits?

Yes, we've been irrelevant for almost 10years now and this years team has high expectations. So beating a hated rival at home, at the begining of the season in what is to be our toughest home game of the year is huge! And the atmosphere will be as good as it gets in Dolphin Stadium.

I also believe it has more of a significant impact on kids that grew up loving the U. A kid like Sony who grew up loving us all of a sudden see's that everything that Golden has preaching is true , his dream school is gonna be a national contender and he can be part of it.....

Its a powerfull message that lands differently when your winning then when your coming off 10straight disappointing years.

If they dont choose the U, they will have some serious second thoughts after they watch us ****slap the Gators and rise back to the top of college football throughout the season! Especially if they attend that Gator game!

Like Trick said "you dont choose the U, yo mama aint raise you right"

Every kid in south Florida will be at that game. I typically don't put much stock into one game having that big of an impact on recruiting its more about relationships but this time it could be different. Do you think the result of that game will have a significant impact on recruits?

Yes, we've been irrelevant for almost 10years now and this years team has high expectations. So beating a hated rival at home, at the begining of the season in what is to be our toughest home game of the year is huge! And the atmosphere will be as good as it gets in Dolphin Stadium.

I also believe it has more of a significant impact on kids that grew up loving the U. A kid like Sony who grew up loving us all of a sudden see's that everything that Golden has preaching is true , his dream school is gonna be a national contender and he can be part of it.....

Its a powerfull message that lands differently when your winning then when your coming off 10straight disappointing years.

This. See old miss 2013 Recruiting class and the 2012 season. Then look at the 2011 ole miss season. Recruits want to get on that winning team.... As far as Cook. I think he like Clemson because right now they are winning right now they have an explosive offense. But he's not looking at the future. Boyd is going to be gone his first year on campus and so it Sammy Watkins. Clemson will go back to losing after this season.

Advertisement
Right now: KC, UM. Suny, UGa

But I would be surprised in the least bit if they both end up at ND.

KC - Notre Dame - If he was coming to Miami, why wouldn't he already be committed? There is a reason he wants to check out Notre Dame. Also, McDermott's talk about his grandfather being a diehard ND fan and wanting to make him proud has me a little worried.

Sony - UGA - But I have no clue at this point. Maybe ND. I just don't get the vibe that he is coming to Miami.

135.gif

135.gif

:ibisroflmao:

2 of Yearby Scarlett, Cook or Michel we're looking great. I think we definitely get two so that's what's going to keep me sane through the recruitment of these guys.

add Jacques Patrick to that list, he's leaning Florida but the staff is making strides

Advertisement
KC will be a Cane short of the earth being hit by a comet an life becoming extinct... Sony I really don't know. IOU and a few others say Canes but I just don't have a good feeling about him at all. Don't try to use common sense with these kids. It usually bites you in the ***!

Well said, especially the common sense part.

KC=CANE SONY= I have no idea he hasnt really pointed anywhere besides the U and UGA i think its a toss up cant really say

Advertisement
i don't think al will pester a kid who says he is done and no longer wants to be recruited. if he says he still wants to be recruited, then, they will continue to recruit them.

I do think that two early decisions help us though. The longer both drag out the recruitment the worse it gets for us IMO.

But that's the common sense **** that rarely seems to play out anymore.

Advertisement
i don't think al will pester a kid who says he is done and no longer wants to be recruited. if he says he still wants to be recruited, then, they will continue to recruit them.

you dont stop recruiting kids in this good in your area if they choose another school

Let's say Sony picked Georgia. Let's say Muray gets hurt and the Dawgs go 5-7. That fan base is fickle and impatient...Richt could very easily be shown the door. Or let's say the dude who recruited him there (the RB coach) bails for a higher paying gig at the end of the season...all of a sudden his draw to Athens isn't that strong anymore. If we had stopped recruiting, we have to start all over. If we kept it up, we are right there to pick up the pieces.

Some people said that sony might be a bigger CANES fan than us so lets just say this he is a CANE just remembered that his cousin said that lol

Advertisement
Back