KC McDermott/Sony Michel Predictions

some smell blood? if a kid says i'm done and don't wish to continue to be recruited, most good recruiters would back off and move on. i think golden would ask a kid if they can continue recruiting him. if the kid says he done and signing w/ school x, i imagine golden would honor that.

Advertisement
some smell blood? if a kid says i'm done and don't wish to continue to be recruited, most good recruiters would back off and move on. i think golden would ask a kid if they can continue recruiting him. if the kid says he done and signing w/ school x, i imagine golden would honor that.
If a kid continues to answer the phone and talk the best recruiters continue to recruit them. Maybe Golden is one of the nice guys in recruiting that usually doesn't end well.

I will say many schools do back off but the elite recruiters keep that relationship going if they really want the kid.

IF Sony picked UGA Al better continue to recruit him. You can not let a guy in your backyard go away without a fight

Last edited:

I cannot possibly imagine Al simply ceasing to recruit Sony for the next ten months if he picks UGa

Advertisement
McDermott - Cane
Michel - UGA as of now but I think we could end up flipping him. I don't think he will end up at UGA.

I dont think Sony knows as of now i think that he takes 1 mroe visit to both schools and then decides where feels best

from what i have been reading KC is making his choice in the next week possibly this weekend, from what IHATE said people get the feel he has already made his decision, there are info going both ways Canes sources say he is all canes, people in his high school think it is ND, the ND visit went well, got all this from the greer guy

to be honest i really dont know where this kid is going, one would think canes, but the whole grandfather thing is a little scary, there has been a lot of ND chatter on this kid, hoping he comes to the U

Does anyone know when he is visiting us?

Last edited:
as for Sony, i have a better feeling about him, he has been a fan of the program, he has been hanging out with duke, and i think he will get a lot of competition here

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised by either of their decisions. Both have ties/strong preference to both of their top schools

from what i have been reading KC is making his choice in the next week possibly this weekend, from what IHATE said people get the feel he has already made his decision, there are info going both ways Canes sources say he is all canes, people in his high school think it is ND, the ND visit is going well, got all this from the greer guy

to be honest i really dont know where this kid is going, one would think canes, but the whole grandfather thing is a little scary, there has been a lot of ND chatter on this kid, hoping he comes to the U
I think that he loves UM and not ND. Now the grandfather thing to mean doesnt mean much because Shane goes here and if the grandfather wasnt a UM fan everybody would know but it didnt affect Shanes choice, plus KC has the greatest relationship with our staff which will always be the key

from what i have been reading KC is making his choice in the next week possibly this weekend, from what IHATE said people get the feel he has already made his decision, there are info going both ways Canes sources say he is all canes, people in his high school think it is ND, the ND visit is going well, got all this from the greer guy

I think that he loves UM and not ND. Now the grandfather thing to mean doesnt mean much because Shane goes here and if the grandfather wasnt a UM fan everybody would know but it didnt affect Shanes choice, plus KC has the greatest relationship with our staff which will always be the key

i agree with you on all of that, its just he has brought up his grandfather a lot and ND, maybe he is just saying all this to make some people in his family happy that he is considering ND, from what i have read he has already made his decision that can be good or bad for us, this info is coming out after his trip to ND, now lets see if he still takes a visit here this week, if he does i will feel a little better, and so far it looks like he is going to visit

Last edited:
Advertisement

i agree with you on all of that, its just he has brought up his grandfather a lot and ND, maybe he is just saying all this to make some people in his family happy that he is considering ND, from what i have read he has already made his decision that can be good or bad for us, this info is coming out after his trip to ND, now lets see if he still takes a visit here this week, if he does i will feel a little better, and so far it looks like he is going to visit

I think hes always known because he said he was going to choose around this time at least a month ago and if it was really that close he wouldnt have made a date so far back so i think he is comfortable with his choice. Now as far as making the choice that to me says he either told ND its over or he was always a ND lean and the visit solidified it..........but 1 problem with that is he decided before he came back to UM so that says he just confirmed to ND he will be choosing us because i dont think he would decide against us without giving us a chance

Advertisement

I think hes always known because he said he was going to choose around this time at least a month ago and if it was really that close he wouldnt have made a date so far back so i think he is comfortable with his choice. Now as far as making the choice that to me says he either told ND its over or he was always a ND lean and the visit solidified it..........but 1 problem with that is he decided before he came back to UM so that says he just confirmed to ND he will be choosing us because i dont think he would decide against us without giving us a chance

or it could mean that the visit made him want to commit to them, im not trying to be negative by the way i just look at everything from both sides, i always try to take off my orange and green sunglasses

I wouldn't be surprised by either of their decisions. Both have ties/strong preference to both of their top schools

what strong ties does Sony have to UGA?

weren't they recruiting him since the 8th grade too, correct me if im wrong

wasnt everyone?

i guess so, im also trying to figure that out too, that was the best thing i can think as a strong preference for UGA

or it could mean that the visit made him want to commit to them, im not trying to be negative by the way i just look at everything from both sides, i always try to take off my orange and green sunglasses
I feel you just UM has been the closest team to him so he knows us like the back of his hand and i just dont see him pulling away just like that **** he loves Kehoe and says he's the best oline coach in the game bar none so i just dont see him leaving

Advertisement
Back