KC McDermott/Sony Michel Predictions

Ayeplus

Freshman
Since they will both be picking in the month of April, I want to see some predictions on these two. I'd be shocked if KC doesn't pick Miami. I would say Sony is all Georgia right now.

Advertisement
Im 85% in McDermott and about 35% with Sony. I hate the "I am a fan of Miami, and no matter what school I go to I am still going to be a fan of Miami," quote.

as of today I would say McDermott Miami and Sony UGA but things change fast McDermott is on his visit to ND right now.

Feel good about McDermott

Not so much about Sony. Sucks big time if we lose him

Advertisement
KC is as close to a lock as possible, as for Sony I'm not sure but again, him committing this early leads me to predict Miami, I just feel like there's no way that this early he's convinced that he wants to go to a school like georigia. maybe if it was NSD after taking OV's etc. things would be different, but this early? I just can't see it, miami on the other hand, he's been to plenty of times, knows a lot of players etc.

KC is as close to a lock as possible, as for Sony I'm not sure but again, him committing this early leads me to predict Miami, I just feel like there's no way that this early he's convinced that he wants to go to a school like georigia. maybe if it was NSD after taking OV's etc. things would be different, but this early? I just can't see it, miami on the other hand, he's been to plenty of times, knows a lot of players etc.

This makes sense. Especially since he would undoubtedly face local pressure for his entire commitment. You'd think he wouldn't wanna put up with that for months.

That being said, I'm thinking he's UGA right now.

Advertisement

I don't think Sony is going to college to make friends. This seems like a business decision for him knowing the players doesn't seem like a high priority.

2 of Yearby Scarlett, Cook or Michel we're looking great. I think we definitely get two so that's what's going to keep me sane through the recruitment of these guys.

If they dont choose the U, they will have some serious second thoughts after they watch us *****slap the Gators and rise back to the top of college football throughout the season! Especially if they attend that Gator game!

Like Trick said "you dont choose the U, yo mama aint raise you right"

Advertisement

I don't think Sony is going to college to make friends. This seems like a business decision for him knowing the players doesn't seem like a high priority.
I know but I'm just saying its really early for him, like I'd be concerned if he was waiting till the last second taking all his OV's, I'd just be kind of surprised if he committed to Georgia THIS early, like I know he likes the school but I'd be surprised if he already knows that he's going there, then again, I'm still scratching my head about what led cook to commit so early to Clemson

I know but I'm just saying its really early for him, like I'd be concerned if he was waiting till the last second taking all his OV's, I'd just be kind of surprised if he committed to Georgia THIS early, like I know he likes the school but I'd be surprised if he already knows that he's going there, then again, I'm still scratching my head about what led cook to commit so early to Clemson

While it would be early for most players Sony has been recruited for years now. He has taken a visits to all the schools in his top5 what more would he need to know?

KC will be a Cane short of the earth being hit by a comet an life becoming extinct... Sony I really don't know. IOU and a few others say Canes but I just don't have a good feeling about him at all. Don't try to use common sense with these kids. It usually bites you in the ***!

Advertisement

While it would be early for most players Sony has been recruited for years now. He has taken a visits to all the schools in his top5 what more would he need to know?

Hottest-Miami_Hurricanes_Girls_7.jpg

That droves of white chicks will be all over him here

If they dont choose the U, they will have some serious second thoughts after they watch us ****slap the Gators and rise back to the top of college football throughout the season! Especially if they attend that Gator game!

Every kid in south Florida will be at that game. I typically don't put much stock into one game having that big of an impact on recruiting its more about relationships but this time it could be different. Do you think the result of that game will have a significant impact on recruits?

KC - Notre Dame - If he was coming to Miami, why wouldn't he already be committed? There is a reason he wants to check out Notre Dame. Also, McDermott's talk about his grandfather being a diehard ND fan and wanting to make him proud has me a little worried.

Sony - UGA - But I have no clue at this point. Maybe ND. I just don't get the vibe that he is coming to Miami.

If they dont choose the U, they will have some serious second thoughts after they watch us ****slap the Gators and rise back to the top of college football throughout the season! Especially if they attend that Gator game!

Every kid in south Florida will be at that game. I typically don't put much stock into one game having that big of an impact on recruiting its more about relationships but this time it could be different. Do you think the result of that game will have a significant impact on recruits?

Right now from a sofl kids point of view miami is irrelevant and have not made any sort of progress over the last few years, 7-6, 6-6, 7-5, the want to see progress, if we actually have a 10 win season and they see we've beaten quality opponents they will be more likely to come here

Advertisement
Back