Kc McDermott legendary interview

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but just saw on College Football Live how he said when Meyer came to his school after he already told his assistant he wasn't interested Meyer looked like he wanted to cry. LMAO!!!

Advertisement
There's another thread a little ways down the page.

Normally I would have an ******* comment for you but this is worthy of bringing up again.

the reason why this is so freakin awesome is.. this is what every single one of us fans would think about saying he we were in his position.

Advertisement
Its all good. Since a craven swamp lizard posted it the first time, it didn't actually count.

+Rep

Jesus, imagine if all the sofl kids had this attitude of basically "**** off" to other coaches...I still love Brad but just for this rejection, I think KC have pulled ahead as my fave commit, only thing better might've been satan, muscrap, or jimbobo but hey I can't complain

Advertisement
All the jimmies.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=145&f=3154&t=11629168&p=1

38.jpg

This one is priceless:

He obviously would not fit in at Ohio State.

I would like to think that the kids Meyer has, are a little more respectful towards people in general, let alone towards men twice his age. And not just ordinary men, but men who have been around the college game before he even knew what a football was.

A high school kid thinks he can make Meyer cry. Sounds like a complete dumbass, and if his high school coach laughed, there might be something in the water in his community.

OSU doesn't want this type of kid.

:rollcanes:

Jesus, imagine if all the sofl kids had this attitude of basically "**** off" to other coaches...I still love Brad but just for this rejection, I think KC have pulled ahead as my fave commit, only thing better might've been satan, muscrap, or jimbobo but hey I can't complain

i just like to see the money being wasted and the long flight home

Advertisement
Just saw this today on CFB live. This kid is epic.

I don't see it as disrespectful because, A. Urban is a douche who has no shame when it comes to recruiting. Nice to see him get the other side of the coin. B. KC had already told them he wasn't interested.

There's nothing wrong with *** doing his due dilligence, but he shouldn't be that shocked that a kid who already told him he wasn't interested would tell him no. Don't be so full of yourself. Not alot of SFLA kids want to go to bumble**** Ohio.

Advertisement
Jimmes are heavily rustled. OSU didn't want the kid but Meyer still stopped at his school after Kc's coach told him he's not interested.

All the ****** Taint fans on there board saying a typical miami thug kid. Funny because they try to recruit every kid from SFLA, this is y I dont get why kids leave Florida when those fans str8 hate these kids if there not wearing there colors. If that certain kid doesnt do well the race issues come out, I cant believe these kids dont see that. This happens at Taint,Bama,WVU,Miss,Ole Miss etc.......No diversity at all in those fkin cesspools, yet kids want to play for people that hate u because of the way u look or what music u listen too. Unfkin believable, I cant wait till one day a recruit exposes this....play for a diverse community and fan base that can relate to u......end rant.

Advertisement
Back