KC McDermott junior highlights

OH MY **** @ that initial burst off the snap...the violence that follows engagement is ridiculous.

We got some straight war machines on the offensive line in the future with Flowers, this cat, and Gall.

You can add Kirkland and Darling to that list as well :emotcrown:

Edit: sorry, missed the first post mentioning these guys

Haven't seen Kirkland's senior film yet...I wasn't enamored with his junior film FWIW. Looked like a guard.

looked like a leaner, too. He's got plenty of raw talent, though. And, presumably might be able to redshirt. The two top backups next year are interior guys.

Yeah, the junior tape was a lot of reaching.

Advertisement
OH MY **** @ that initial burst off the snap...the violence that follows engagement is ridiculous.

We got some straight war machines on the offensive line in the future with Flowers, this cat, and Gall.

You can add Kirkland and Darling to that list as well :emotcrown:

Edit: sorry, missed the first post mentioning these guys

Haven't seen Kirkland's senior film yet...I wasn't enamored with his junior film FWIW. Looked like a guard.

Did you see him shut down the #1 prospect for 2014 (among others) in 1on1s?

Flowers/Darling
Kirkland
McDermott
Isidora/Gall
Gadbois/McDermott

That's one **** of a line boys. One **** of a line.

Advertisement
This dude is mauling dudes into two or three other dudes. KC McMauling.

:stormwarning::stormwarning::stormwarning::stormwarning::stormwarning:

Flowers/Darling
Kirkland
McDermott
Isidora/Gall
Gadbois/McDermott

Agree that that is some nice talent. But, please tell me you're not projecting McDermott to center. Tackle all the way, likely a LT

I have a hunch Gall may be groomed into a center

Flowers/Darling
Kirkland
McDermott
Isidora/Gall
Gadbois/McDermott

Agree that that is some nice talent. But, please tell me you're not projecting McDermott to center. Tackle all the way, likely a LT

The other McDermott, you know, our starting center Shane

Advertisement
Flowers/Darling
Kirkland
McDermott
Isidora/Gall
Gadbois/McDermott

Shane McDermott should be on the roster still in 2014. Possibly Feliciano and Bunche as well. 2014 would be:

LT: Flowers
LG: Feliciano
C: McDermott
RG: Isidora
RT: Bunche

2015:

LT: McDermott/Flowers (if he stays)
LG: Kirkland
C: Gall
RG: Isidora
RT: Gadbois/Darling

Last edited:
Flowers/Darling
Kirkland
McDermott
Isidora/Gall
Gadbois/McDermott

Like the others said, the Center would be his older brother Shane, currently a starter for us. You did realize I put two McDermott's down...right?

I have no talent or eye for watching tape but my god that kid was destroying any and everything in front of him

Advertisement
Flowers/Darling
Kirkland
McDermott
Isidora/Gall
Gadbois/McDermott

Doesnt Linder's brother play center? Wonder how much he gets recruited with these beasts we have in line?

Gall is my dude though, no matter where he ends up he's going to be an animal.

McDermott was at Miami's camp this year, and his frame has not even begun to fill out. He's going to be a problem once he gets in a college weight room.

Nick Linder will fill out as well not as big as Brandon but at least two more years of growth for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back