KC McDermott junior highlights

Problem2

All-American
Premium
[video=youtube;qUx_5zCBqq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUx_5zCBqq8[/video]

Oh my lord :eekeyes:

Advertisement
OH MY **** @ that initial burst off the snap...the violence that follows engagement is ridiculous.

We got some straight war machines on the offensive line in the future with Flowers, this cat, and Gall.

Funny thing is the only criticisms for KC when he was a soph was he was a little light in the ***. Lots of talent but didn't really get after it.

Clearly that isn't the case anymore.

Advertisement
Great hand placement, plays until the whistle, good footwork

What is odd from a guy that size and in high school is that he doesn't really stand up. He's stays low to the ground which is great run blocking.

Pass blocking was pretty good, except one play I noticed that he didn't follow his man as he went inside, but the qb then scrambled left in which he was able to knock the same guy down. (That's really just nitpicking)

*** His qb sucks, throwing ducks all over the field

The handoff from True Junior Erek Flowers to True Frosh KC Mcdermott.

I heard the Darling kid is also a beast. You can never have enough maulers on the OL.

Advertisement
I won't pretend to know what I'm looking for in highlight videos, but nothing impresses me more than seeing an OL consistently putting dudes on their back 20 yards away from the play.

Advertisement
Left tackle. High 5* prospect, probably the best OL in the nation next year (I'd have him #1 for 2013 if he was eligible).

Advertisement
OH MY **** @ that initial burst off the snap...the violence that follows engagement is ridiculous.

We got some straight war machines on the offensive line in the future with Flowers, this cat, and Gall.

You can add Kirkland and Darling to that list as well :emotcrown:

Edit: sorry, missed the first post mentioning these guys

Darling is a man-child also...

* Kid was at the Miami Dolphn Game being honored and looked to be the same size as most of their lineman. Perfect compliment to Mcdermott as a RT.

We're lucking up going into probation..but having some good quality college ready ol on tab in s.fla....Mcdermott's the type that doesnt have to take a redshirt..he is college ready...

Haven't seen Kirkland's senior film yet...I wasn't enamored with his junior film FWIW. Looked like a guard.

Haven't seen Kirkland's senior film yet...I wasn't enamored with his junior film FWIW. Looked like a guard.

looked like a leaner, too. He's got plenty of raw talent, though. And, presumably might be able to redshirt. The two top backups next year are interior guys.

Advertisement
Back