Kayvon Thibodeaux: Cristobal Will Turn Miami Into An Army"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Garcia is elite too. If we land one or these elite QB prospects this cycle then we could end up having a nice run of QBs.
I’m optimistic as well. I think we will be in the mix bit to beat the Bamas and UGAs of the world we will need someone in that spot

Not exactly groundbreaking I know lol

I’m a big fan of Garcia and happy he seems to be sticking around. Brown looks really good too

Advertisement
How long until Nov 19th, when a Cat 5 Hurricane Mario blows through western SC?
When coach Saban got to Tuscaloosa the Gators were the big boys on the block. So there really wasn't any point in measuring yourself by any other metric. We couldn't finish against them in the 4th quarter in the second year, but we broke their will and made Tebow cry in the 3rd. That's how long it took to win a title also.

Dabo has a big head start with talent. When he got the job I remember him "clemsoning" against the beast of the ACC at the time, Jimbo Fisher, a number of years before finally breaking through. You got to get through the bully on the block before you get to the promised land.

When coach Saban got to Tuscaloosa the Gators were the big boys on the block. So there really wasn't any point in measuring yourself by any other metric. We couldn't finish against them in the 4th quarter in the second year, but we broke their will and made Tebow cry in the 3rd. That's how long it took to win a title also.

Dabo has a big head start with talent. When he got the job I remember him "clemsoning" against the beast of the ACC at the time, Jimbo Fisher, a number of years before finally breaking through. You got to get through the bully on the block before you get to the promised land.
That Florida game still ****es me off. They reviewed that play, to say the Florida receiver landed in bounds, while ignoring the fact he never caught the ball. That was a third down play, and they'd have had to punt.

Advertisement
I would offer think 4-5 ish.

Maybe 3-ish if he and Mirabal can remake the entire OL (and depth) with transfer portal.
The line isn't as bad as you guys think. Watch what real coaching, real strength & nutrition program and this scheme will do for them. It's just a question of if these dudes can play with a nasty side... Moving forward that's the type of kids we'll be bringing in.

Advertisement
Back