Kayvon Thibodeaux: Cristobal Will Turn Miami Into An Army"

Advertisement
In a year, I will revisit this. 5 sounds reasonable. I’m not going to predict National titles until we see the product on the field.
I AIN'T got time for 5 yrs. Think about it, if that's the case , we have have not won **** since we joined the ACC.

The number comparison I posted is TVD with 8 games and Burrow and Young with 9 games.

If you take TVD's averages in conference play and multiple by 9 here is the comparison.

NameCompletionsAttemptsComp. %YardsTDsIntsRateRecord
Burrow24031177.17%3249323197.09-0
TVD21635261.36%2994257152.2
Bryce Young35222764.49%3168263162.88-1

He is in the ballpark with Young, but still still has the worst completion %, fewest yards, worst TD ratio and worst rating.

He can take a leap next year easily and have better numbers than Young did this year. I originally replied to you saying that his season if extrapolated would be among the best all time. I was saying that is wrong because Burrow is the best all time and it isn't even close.

I believe like you do that he can take a leap since he was inexperienced last year. I hope he does too obviously lol.
77% by burrow is insane

Advertisement
****** ecstatic. I think anyone who isn't doesn't want to see us back. This is what a real staff looks like. I hate to say it but I possibly like this version more than what was put together when he got here. My only thing (and it's a good one)is were going to have teams plucking us or attempting to for our staff. Several head coaches or NFL gigs in waiting. The original agreements were Kenny and chud which I would've loved the offense we ran but I was concerned with our recruiting. Defense had two names attached to it as well which I just doubt now after seeing how things shook out so I'm gonna leave that one alone. Both would've been good hires but personally I've always liked Steele's defense dating back to fspoo days.
There are some names on this staff that have been coordinators in the past. Do you think Mario is promising anyone the keys to the Offense or Defense once our current staff members possibly explore other HC opportunities or possibly retire?

Last edited:
There are some names on this staff that have been coordinators in the past. Do you think Mario is promising anyone the keys to the Offense or Defense once our current staff members possibly explore other HV opportunities or possibly retire?
Promising absolutely not. He’s a smart guy and knows not to **** himself. I’m sure everyone wants to know that they’ll have an opportunity to grow here. If you want to ruin a new hire, have them focus on their next job before they’ve started their current one.

Advertisement
352 completions on 227 attempts by Young is more insane.
Damned Alabama statisticians, always fudging numbers to make themselves look better than they are. Almost as bad as Virginia Tech and their 40 times in the 90s.

Promising absolutely not. He’s a smart guy and knows not to **** himself. I’m sure everyone wants to know that they’ll have an opportunity to grow here. If you want to ruin a new hire, have them focus on their next job before they’ve started their current one.
With @Brooklyndee liking my question, I’m assuming that’s the plan. Not crazy about that idea.

With @Brooklyndee liking my question, I’m assuming that’s the plan. Not crazy about that idea.
It’s absolutely the thought. However, for anyone to assume that that’s been promised, they’re out of their minds. Mario is better and smarter than that. That would be a stupid stupid move. I do think that’s the plan to create continuity as we move forward and guys leave.

Sometimes what's understood doesn't need to be explained... For him to go out and tell someone that would be counterproductive. For that same person to assume it would be logical. Everyone knows both our coordinators will be in play annually. It's a bi-product of success...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back