Kayvon Thibodeaux: Cristobal Will Turn Miami Into An Army"

Advertisement
The line isn't as bad as you guys think. Watch what real coaching, real strength & nutrition program and this scheme will do for them. It's just a question of if these dudes can play with a nasty side... Moving forward that's the type of kids we'll be bringing in.
Brook...

I want to believe...

but the bad man touched me in so many places...

here, let me point where on this doll.....

Advertisement
South Florida Sports Paradise: A Look Back at the 1987 Fiesta Bowl: Who  were the Bad Guys?

Advertisement
The line isn't as bad as you guys think. Watch what real coaching, real strength & nutrition program and this scheme will do for them. It's just a question of if these dudes can play with a nasty side... Moving forward that's the type of kids we'll be bringing in.
This is beyond encouraging.

Thanks for this, deadass, my guy.

How long does it take to whip Dabo? That's how long it will take.
That's really the bar. Before we can even get into the CFP, we need to win the ACC. That, in all likelihood, means going thru Clemson.

In the near future, I think Maimi will have an advantage over Clemson and the rest of the conference. That's with the offensive line. Mirabal and Mario are going to build the best offensive line in the ACC. Clemson under Dabo has always had a slightly above average offensive line and have relied on scheme and superior skill players to help them. I think we can be equal to them in all other categories.

It's going to be interesting which direction Clemson's recruiting is going. Although they signed 2 5-stars, Clemson signed more 3-stars (9) than they did 4-stars (8). In comparison, they signed only 2 3-stars in the 2021 cycle. Is this a one off for Clemson or the beginning of a downward trend?....TBD.

The path is simple. The execution is the challenge. Win the ACC and we get a CFP bid. When we can do that on a consistent basis, then we have a championship caliber program.

Advertisement
That's really the bar. Before we can even get into the CFP, we need to win the ACC. That, in all likelihood, means going thru Clemson.

In the near future, I think Maimi will have an advantage over Clemson and the rest of the conference. That's with the offensive line. Mirabal and Mario are going to build the best offensive line in the ACC. Clemson under Dabo has always had a slightly above average offensive line and have relied on scheme and superior skill players to help them. I think we can be equal to them in all other categories.

It's going to be interesting which direction Clemson's recruiting is going. Although they signed 2 5-stars, Clemson signed more 3-stars (9) than they did 4-stars (8). In comparison, they signed only 2 3-stars in the 2021 cycle. Is this a one off for Clemson or the beginning of a downward trend?....TBD.

The path is simple. The execution is the challenge. Win the ACC and we get a CFP bid. When we can do that on a consistent basis, then we have a championship caliber program.
Really, when Mario was talking about building an SEC team at Oregon he was saying exactly that. It's a LOS league and building a football program from the inside out is just plain smart football. Cristobal wants to be balanced and physical. When you can control LOS, make teams one dimensional, control TOP, and play field position football, you can go into any bully's house and take his lunch money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back