Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This, combined with COVID putting a freeze on SEC-funded “bus trips” is what we’re seeing play out. We need to capitalize on this, and I’m confident we will to a reasonable extent. Say what you will about Manny’s record, but he’s extremely agile and I think he’d make a great salesman in any line of work
Ding ding ding. Someone grasps the situation

Advertisement
That has to come with time but that's a bad *** trait....I mean scared *** CJ Henderson went round one and is scared to play two hand touch
Gms in the climate we live in **** near rely solely on traits rather than film & experience. He's long and fast but not alot of dbs thrive in the nfl when they scared of contact. Wish him the best though. Personally I ain't never been impressed by him as a db.

First time I saw James Williams my mind went to Rolando McClain at Alabama. Idk if that's a good comparison, but that's what I see.
It's not a bad comparison in my eyes. Only issue with him at lb where his skill set would be perfect is his height & from what I've seen he runs WAY too high. He'd be getting lit up in the box like that. He's already almost 6'7. We were all standing around at an event last year and he was towering over shock and **** near to bmac forehead. That was last year... Pretty easy assumption is atleast the kid will be 6'6 6'7 & change. Gotta put that as a. Rover atleast.

It's not a bad comparison in my eyes. Only issue with him at lb where his skill set would be perfect is his height & from what I've seen he runs WAY too high. He'd be getting lit up in the box like that. He's already almost 6'7. We were all standing around at an event last year and he was towering over shock and **** near to bmac forehead. That was last year... Pretty easy assumption is at least the kid will be 6'6 6'7 & change. Gotta put that as a. Rover atleast.

Not a Williams thread, but since you are talking about him, his huddle doesn't show he seeks contact. Hard to see him pull a Rousseau if he's not ready to get bloodied. Even as an OLB or Rover/striker, I worry about his tackling instincts. I know he's got elite athleticism. I just don't see an easy path to exploiting it against top P5 opponents.

Kinchens, on the other hand, is going to slide right into a starting safety spot by end of year two. That HUDL shows him shutting everything down at single-high safety, disruptive off the line in a safety blitz, even running a punt back for a touchdown. He's a baller, the perfect Safety for a Diaz defense.

Advertisement
I truly wonder what Liberty means when he says “ depends “ on Lewis. I may have missed it as i’m posting with a tired one year old on me so apologies if i did. I would assume that kid needs to get his crap together, be coachable, and show he can handle himself well considering hes been subject of talk about his attitude. In terms of pure talent he’s a grown dog. Question is can he be Nate Webster in college, or Willie Williams.

Kitchens doesn’t remind me of Jaquan on film or a big dude like Cam C. I think he’s faster and bigger then Jaquan with instincts. He and Tae are going to be special. If they add Lewis and Williams with Taylor my god! Just think about that for a minute.

It's not a bad comparison in my eyes. Only issue with him at lb where his skill set would be perfect is his height & from what I've seen he runs WAY too high. He'd be getting lit up in the box like that. He's already almost 6'7. We were all standing around at an event last year and he was towering over shock and **** near to bmac forehead. That was last year... Pretty easy assumption is atleast the kid will be 6'6 6'7 & change. Gotta put that as a. Rover atleast.

****. I did not know he was that tall now. Thought he was 6'5" at the tallest. But if he is that tall I def see what you're getting at. McClain was just 6'4" in comparison.

Glad to hear our recruiters are really pitching what I've been trying to get them to emphasize for years--If you're a Miami kid why the fck would you want to go to fcking Auburn, Alabama when you can stay home and be a hero here forever?

Go away, and stay away. You wanna go rep Auburn or Columbus or Athens, then fck you. Stay there. Your home town isn't going to take care of you when you come back 4 years later.

And if they build that tradition the local businesses will really utilize the endorsement opportunity. We may be cooking now.

Not a Williams thread, but since you are talking about him, his huddle doesn't show he seeks contact. Hard to see him pull a Rousseau if he's not ready to get bloodied. Even as an OLB or Rover/striker, I worry about his tackling instincts. I know he's got elite athleticism. I just don't see an easy path to exploiting it against top P5 opponents.

Kinchens, on the other hand, is going to slide right into a starting safety spot by end of year two. That HUDL shows him shutting everything down at single-high safety, disruptive off the line in a safety blitz, even running a punt back for a touchdown. He's a baller, the perfect Safety for a Diaz defense.
He definitely doesn't play to contact from what I've seen. That also plays into end. It would take development either way as for skid to learn how to play with your hand down just out the blue can be real difficult Transition. I'd be curious to see if that might help him develop explosiveness he seems to lack. If he can't figure that out here may end up at tight end or left tackle before it's all said and done. I know that's crazy but it all depends on how he physically fills out and if he's reached his growth or not. Be an interesting ride to see. Far as can goes I love this kids game. I just pray he can keep that confidence. Sort've seems we take that away from kids. That's an important trait when it relates to leadership & bringing the dog out of the people back there with you.

Advertisement
He can be another G15 but I don't know if u can put his hand on the ground. I like him in an Isiah Simmons role but I don't think he's as talented as Simmons but who knows man.

You don’t think he’s as talented as Simmons? Why exactly?

Based off HS tape/evals he’s way more talented

Advertisement
Gospel. Let those uncle-cousin hillbillies keep their couch change. No one wants to live in those sticks forever. Even Jeudy got the **** out of Bama whenever he could.
Gotta pitch it as a lifelong decision, not a 3 to 4 year decision. If you're a Miami kid, and you sign up here and help bring the program back to prominence, you'll be a hero for life. Doors will be open for you here that won't be if you take your talents elsewhere. Are you going to live in KKK Land after your 4 years runs out? If not, then that should be a very real consideration that needs to be emphasized.

Go to godforsaken Auburn or TusKKKaloosa or redneck *** Georgia, and we will have no use for you down here after that 3 or 4 years. Who knows? Maybe you'll hit it big and become the next famous cattle rustler in TusKKKaloosa.

Advertisement
He definitely doesn't play to contact from what I've seen. That also plays into end. It would take development either way as for skid to learn how to play with your hand down just out the blue can be real difficult Transition. I'd be curious to see if that might help him develop explosiveness he seems to lack. If he can't figure that out here may end up at tight end or left tackle before it's all said and done. I know that's crazy but it all depends on how he physically fills out and if he's reached his growth or not. Be an interesting ride to see. Far as can goes I love this kids game. I just pray he can keep that confidence. Sort've seems we take that away from kids. That's an important trait when it relates to leadership & bringing the dog out of the people back there with you.
Welcome back friend. Heard you got the corona. Glad it didn’t take you down

You wouldn't have wanted Simmons.... He was a 3 star with no big offers outside of Clemson from Arkansas.
your probably right with a rookie HC I would possibly not have liked him, u give me a proven HC like a Dabo and Ill be okay with the take because of the history behind the evaluations. There would be a history of savage classes and I'll raise my hands up and be like ok boss do your thing. And that my friend is a huge difference, Can Manny reach that status one day? maybe.........Im just saying I wouldnt question a Dabo a Saban etc especially with the recent success CU has had. U can take projects like that and roll the dice when your are littered with monsters on the DL.

Advertisement
Back