Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was beyond a brain fart. You bring 4 of your best pass rushers two safeties high and man across the board

brain fart play call with the blitz and terribly delayed twist games up front, but also a brain fart on Bandys part to be do misaligned at the snap and in chase mode, when he didn’t need to be.

Advertisement
Gotta like this. Big city versus college town with the new earning rules...

View attachment 121222View attachment 121223
Open the gates, release the hounds....

1594519130650.png

Advertisement
That and he's **** near already outgrown the position... He's still growing. Imagine him on a meal plan and in a proper weight room. People forget Greg was a safety in high school too.
He can be another G15 but I don't know if u can put his hand on the ground. I like him in an Isiah Simmons role but I don't think he's as talented as Simmons but who knows man.

Glad to hear our recruiters are really pitching what I've been trying to get them to emphasize for years--If you're a Miami kid why the fck would you want to go to fcking Auburn, Alabama when you can stay home and be a hero here forever?

Go away, and stay away. You wanna go rep Auburn or Columbus or Athens, then fck you. Stay there. Your home town isn't going to take care of you when you come back 4 years later.

Glad to hear our recruiters are really pitching what I've been trying to get them to emphasize for years--If you're a Miami kid why the fck would you want to go to fcking Auburn, Alabama when you can stay home and be a hero here forever?

Go away, and stay away. You wanna go rep Auburn or Columbus or Athens, then fck you. Stay there. Your home town isn't going to take care of you when you come back 4 years later.

Gospel. Let those uncle-cousin hillbillies keep their couch change. No one wants to live in those sticks forever. Even Jeudy got the **** out of Bama whenever he could.

Advertisement
That and he's **** near already outgrown the position... He's still growing. Imagine him on a meal plan and in a proper weight room. People forget Greg was a safety in high school too.
What do u think the coaches pitching to him to play? Kid wants to play Safety and I’m sure ppl in camp wa t him in the back end..that said I hope we pitching him to be the next Best FS even tho he already has out grown the position..kid is bigger then cam Chance and sean T at the same stage..just lie to him, get him to sign, **** even let him rock the 26..then after a 2 weeks of practice stick him in the front 7 💯

Advertisement
Open the gates, release the hounds....

View attachment 121228

This, combined with COVID putting a freeze on SEC-funded “bus trips” is what we’re seeing play out. We need to capitalize on this, and I’m confident we will to a reasonable extent. Say what you will about Manny’s record, but he’s extremely agile and I think he’d make a great salesman in any line of work

Advertisement

First time I saw James Williams my mind went to Rolando McClain at Alabama. Idk if that's a good comparison, but that's what I see.

What do u think the coaches pitching to him to play? Kid wants to play Safety and I’m sure ppl in camp wa t him in the back end..that said I hope we pitching him to be the next Best FS even tho he already has out grown the position..kid is bigger then cam Chance and sean T at the same stage..just lie to him, get him to sign, **** even let him rock the 26..then after a 2 weeks of practice stick him in the front 7 💯
That's what's happening. No worries. People don't seem to grasp the small positive behind this covid crap when it relates to these kids. It makes their families reinforce wanting kids to stay home. Their parents want to know kids are able to be home whenever. The real negative for a college kid from out of town is he's only able to go home when your coach tells you that you can. Just look at brevin when this started. We were telling him nah, you gotta stay. All the negative recruiting schools do against us, facts have a strange way of having an effect. It's a small community when all these kids know each other & they all talk good & bad. This has really hurt those schools that benefitted from the south elites. Now the task will be backing it up on the field if we get the chance and holding the blue bloods off down the stretch...

Advertisement
Back