Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Per ivins, “you know without dvd my son isn’t going to Miami”. He’s saying that to say how great of a personal connection they have with dvd

Dvd putting in work on all of these recruiting wins. It’s not just banda, rumph or anyother coach when we do land a kid who should get credit

I predict that a Gaytor writer will attempt to report us to the NCAA in 3, 2, 1...

Advertisement
GREAT podcast interview with Kinchens by Manny Navarro on his Wide Right podcast for the Athletic. Kinchens is well spoken, smart and defintely seems like a leader. Kelvin Harris was on the pod with Navarro and he discussed alot of on field type stuff with Kinchens; how he prepares, film study, his workout sessions with Kenny Philllips, etc. They even talked about his relationship with T2 and the other guys on defense. Kinchens seems like he is far ahead of the average HS safety in his football IQ. He seems like a total football junkie. Says he weighs 201 now .

Kinchens says he's not a trash talker; he'll listen and then turn around and make a play on the guy, that's his way. Said Brinson isn't a trash talker either. Brantley and Corey are probably the biggest talkers of the group.

One thing I didn't know was that Kinchens doesn't actually attend Miami Northwestern for school He just plays football there.

Here's a link if anyone is interested:

GREAT podcast interview with Kinchens by Manny Navarro on his Wide Right podcast for the Athletic. Kinchens is well spoken, smart and defintely seems like a leader. Kelvin Harris was on the pod with Navarro and he discussed alot of on field type stuff with Kinchens; how he prepares, film study, his workout sessions with Kenny Philllips, etc. They even talked about his relationship with T2 and the other guys on defense. Kinchens seems like he is far ahead of the average HS safety in his football IQ. He seems like a total football junkie. Says he weighs 201 now .

Kinchens says he's not a trash talker; he'll listen and then turn around and make a play on the guy, that's his way. Said Brinson isn't a trash talker either. Brantley and Corey are probably the biggest talkers of the group.

One thing I didn't know was that Kinchens doesn't actually attend Miami Northwestern for school He just plays football there.

Here's a link if anyone is interested:

Kinchens is a perfect scheme fit in this defense. The intangibles will allow him to see the field sooner than later.

Advertisement
So like a Tommy Street situation. Plays at MNW but maybe attends another type of school.

yes. I couldn't catch the full name. ______ Tech. He's got a 3.5 gpa. already scored more than he needed on his tests. Seems pretty smart. Said his parents have always maintained a strict policy with regard to school, grades and playing sports. He learned early he better take care of school or he'd be sitting on the sidelines.....

So like a Tommy Street situation. Plays at MNW but maybe attends another type of school.
Under FHSAA rules, a player can attend a magnet school or private school which doesn’t have a football program, and play football at his home/zoned school. A lot of players do it. For example, I believe Camron Harris attended Turner Tech, but played football at Carol City.

yes. I couldn't catch the full name. ______ Tech. He's got a 3.5 gpa. already scored more than he needed on his tests. Seems pretty smart. Said his parents have always maintained a strict policy with regard to school, grades and playing sports. He learned early he better take care of school or he'd be sitting on the sidelines.....
Probably Turner Tech. They don’t have sports so their students are allowed to play elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back