Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gotta pitch it as a lifelong decision, not a 3 to 4 year decision. If you're a Miami kid, and you sign up here and help bring the program back to prominence, you'll be a hero for life. Doors will be open for you here that won't be if you take your talents elsewhere. Are you going to live in KKK Land after your 4 years runs out? If not, then that should be a very real consideration that needs to be emphasized.

Go to godforsaken Auburn or TusKKKaloosa or redneck *** Georgia, and we will have no use for you down here after that 3 or 4 years. Who knows? Maybe you'll hit it big and become the next famous cattle rustler in TusKKKaloosa.
My man 😎

Advertisement
Did @dsddcane say James Williams could end up at LT???? **** that got me shook haha.
To be clear I'm not saying it as far as something to expect AT ALL. It's the last thing to expect. I'm just saying in all likelihood he's gonna have to learn a new position. Possibly that's gonna be will or even sam. Most likely that's gonna be rover or end. But if he struggles to develop the explosion necessary to play with a hand on the ground(which he seems to struggle with explosiveness in general from what I've understood)then the other options will be at tight end or even on the line. It's definitely not likely just conjecture. My personal thought is **** get tried out at striker first, and if that doesn't work it'll be rover or end. That may be his best option. Just depends how he fills out. I doubt he comes at the end of the day but I'd love to be wrong about all of this including the position switch. He can definitely be that boy who bucks the trend. Either way wish him the best luck possible.

What is James Williams testing numbers at 6-5 230lbs I can't find his 40 time and vertical jump, and does any one has any one on one coverage skills to see how fluid he his there because you never know why every one is ruling out safety already

Kam is the better safety at this time. But Williams needs to be placed in the right spot to develop. What spot that is who knows. I could see tight end tho

Advertisement
You give him a fair look in the secondary. If that doesn't work out, how in the **** is his next stop not at TE? I know it's highlights, but he makes some excellent catches with his hands in both sides of the ball. Is it a case of wanting your best athletes on defense? Does he just have an innate ability to diagnose plays defensively? He just wants to knock heads more? What? I don't see how TE isn't his money position if he doesn't work in the secondary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
your probably right with a rookie HC I would possibly not have liked him, u give me a proven HC like a Dabo and Ill be okay with the take because of the history behind the evaluations. There would be a history of savage classes and I'll raise my hands up and be like ok boss do your thing. And that my friend is a huge difference, Can Manny reach that status one day? maybe.........Im just saying I wouldnt question a Dabo a Saban etc especially with the recent success CU has had. U can take projects like that and roll the dice when your are littered with monsters on the DL.

It’s not Saban and Dabo etc...

It’s Saban and Dabo.

Advertisement
To be clear I'm not saying it as far as something to expect AT ALL. It's the last thing to expect. I'm just saying in all likelihood he's gonna have to learn a new position. Possibly that's gonna be will or even sam. Most likely that's gonna be rover or end. But if he struggles to develop the explosion necessary to play with a hand on the ground(which he seems to struggle with explosiveness in general from what I've understood)then the other options will be at tight end or even on the line. It's definitely not likely just conjecture. My personal thought is **** get tried out at striker first, and if that doesn't work it'll be rover or end. That may be his best option. Just depends how he fills out. I doubt he comes at the end of the day but I'd love to be wrong about all of this including the position switch. He can definitely be that boy who bucks the trend. Either way wish him the best luck possible.
Whatever the coaches are telling him on how they will use him seems to be working and he agrees on that approach

Whatever the coaches are telling him on how they will use him seems to be working and he agrees on that approach

These 5 stars are tricky. I'm worried he'll come in expecting to start at safety right away and suddenly realize he's got major changes he needs to make. Not too many guys are like Deejay or Rousseau that are able to adapt from one spot to another.

I know it's a weird comparison, but Williams' projection reminds me a little of Jeff Luc from 10 years back. Unquestionable athlete, just where the heck do you put him on the field? Maybe it's the stiffness that triggered my memory.

There are a lot of issues to work through with Williams -- still growing so hard to evaluate his ultimate body profile, already too big a frame for the change of direction needed at S, doesn't seek contact which is not a trait you want at LB, not explosive enough for edge DE. Add to that a morale problem if he takes 2-3 years to find his ideal role.

your probably right with a rookie HC I would possibly not have liked him, u give me a proven HC like a Dabo and Ill be okay with the take because of the history behind the evaluations. There would be a history of savage classes and I'll raise my hands up and be like ok boss do your thing. And that my friend is a huge difference, Can Manny reach that status one day? maybe.........Im just saying I wouldnt question a Dabo a Saban etc especially with the recent success CU has had. U can take projects like that and roll the dice when your are littered with monsters on the DL.

At what point in Dabo's career was he considered proven? Year 4?

Advertisement
Back