Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Advertisement
Gurvan hall is that dude idk what you guys were looking at but after game 3 he was as good of a defender as we had on our defense and made plays on the backend and was causing havoc for offenses and bringing the wood on hits and covering very good wideouts you guys are definitely not giving this kid his due

He blew a few assignments and people lost their collective minds over it. First year as a starter and he took some lumps. I expect him to better this season... if we have a season.

He blew a few assignments and people lost their collective minds over it. First year as a starter and he took some lumps. I expect him to better this season... if we have a season.

Uf and North Carolina was by far his worst games of the year but that’s to be expected of a kid being thrown into the fire as a starter at safety game 1 of the season but check the tape I know for a fact Virginia pitt fsu he was a complete safety **** louisville on kid was second on the team in tackles we can’t let two questionable games define a kids career he was very solid overall and I expect a big jump from him this season

Has any of Diaz safeties been as talented as Deon?
Gurvan hall is that dude idk what you guys were looking at but after game 3 he was as good of a defender as we had on our defense and made plays on the backend and was causing havoc for offenses and bringing the wood on hits and covering very good wideouts you guys are definitely not giving this kid his due
Gurvan and Bubba together were as good as any safety combo. Bubba made him better.

Advertisement
People always remember the bad stuff. The missed tackles and touchdown given up to unc at the end and stuff like that.

Our fans crazy. They want Hall to be in all american as a sophomore. Same crazy expectations for Nesta, Pope, Ivey and Blades. How many 2nd year players really ball out for Miami besides Duke, Perry, Spence in the 10 years ?

Advertisement
Kid seems like an Auburn lean from interviews
He might go to Auburn we shall find out in 3 days or so. Either way we still big game hunting. Grab Chase Smith, Taylor, and try and add Williams. It's the star whores who will be upset. I saw his film and he looks solid.

That's why Miami sucks now.. Other problems have second year guys ball out. Our guys don't! Nesta, Pope, and Ivey 3 guys who have combined to do nothing here. Spend more time dancing and gloating on the sidelines than actually making plays, especially the first two guys mentioned.

pope will benefit the most out of this new offense. Nesta kept getting hurt but hopefully he puts it together. Iveys had his moments.

Advertisement
I feel great about safety this season. Amari is poised for a big senior season and I’m looking forward to seeing Gurvan take that next step. Hopefully Bubba can bounce back from his injury. Loved what he brought to the secondary last season. I think the secondary will take us as far as Blades and Ivey take us. We really need them this season.

Advertisement
I feel great about safety this season. Amari is poised for a big senior season and I’m looking forward to seeing Gurvan take that next step. Hopefully Bubba can bounce back from his injury. Loved what he brought to the secondary last season. I think the secondary will take us as far as Blades and Ivey take us. We really need them this season.

Our DL is going to make the secondary look good this year

Advertisement
Back