Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

More interesting, Savion Byrd to SMU? What in the world.

If Lashlee doesnt work out here he will be kicking himself. SMU about to land an ELITE LT and QB (Preston Stone)

Bro, the Pony Exce$$ is up and running again in full force. They must have some dirt on Emmert otherwise they are insane. NCAA will send that program into permanent Bolivian if (when) they get caught cheating again.

Advertisement
I think Lashlee will be fine even though I’m sure with his success last year that it brought Byrd and Stone to Dallas. SMU is doing well given their situation. As to Kinchens, I’m holding out hope that he’s a Cane come Saturday. That would really keep the momentum going and push us in to the Top 10 for 2021 with @5 spots left up for grabs.

Advertisement
Bro, the Pony Exce$$ is up and running again in full force. They must have some dirt on Emmert otherwise they are insane. NCAA will send that program into permanent Bolivian if (when) they get caught cheating again.

I’ll believe It when I see it these days. I don’t think the NCAA wants to slam anyone at this point. As long as the pay the players talk is relatively cool they’re ok with it and their salaries are comfortable.

I’ll believe It when I see it these days. I don’t think the NCAA wants to slam anyone at this point. As long as the pay the players talk is relatively cool they’re ok with it and their salaries are comfortable.

Remember when Texas ****blocked Houston getting in the Big 12 because they didnt want the competition? Wait until SMU buys a recruit from under their noses. Texas will want blood and the NCAA will give it to them.

Advertisement

You could be 100% correct. But This is also a different time for SMU. They came off a big year and won on the field. Outside of Stone, they have all 3 star kids and Byrd is a big time recruit, but i’m not sure the money train is why. Again, You could be correct. But I think it’s a little different considering the conference and what they were doing in their prime.

SMU going back to the ****erson/James days, $$$$$ is no issue
some BIG time money at SMU $$$$

With another couple 10 win seasons like last year for Dykes, an exciting offense and maybe putting a few guys into the league, SMU could become a great option for kids. DFW and Texas overall is obviously amazing recruiting territory, SMU is a great education, along with a great alumni base, incredibly good looking females on campus, great facilities and obviously a fun place to live near downtown Dallas. If they can rattle off 2-3-4 10 win years in a row, maybe play in a big NY6 bowl, you could see them starting to land a few high-end guys every year.

Advertisement
After Kitchens and having him locked in, it’s gonna get fun. You have Davis and Smith, then it’s gonna be a war and i’m sure some other names will pop up. Manny Diaz can flat out recruit!
hopefully "when" Kam pops for us, after him you have any combo of Thomas Davis, Chase Smith, Brashard Smith, and Jabari Ishmael that could pop soon after. We all say it all the time but this year especially, JUST F*CKING WIN!!!!

Advertisement
hopefully "when" Kam pops for us, after him you have any combo of Thomas Davis, Chase Smith, Brashard Smith, and Jabari Ishmael that could pop soon after. We all say it all the time but this year especially, JUST F*CKING WIN!!!!

When it right. I keep forgetting to mention Ishmael! Kid is a stud!! gotta win!!!!

Remember when Texas ****blocked Houston getting in the Big 12 because they didnt want the competition? Wait until SMU buys a recruit from under their noses. Texas will want blood and the NCAA will give it to them.
That changed college football in Texas drastically. I know plenty of Texas kids who would have stayed home if UH was big 12 and Herman would have stayed too

Advertisement
Back