Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1594145111253.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro, the Pony Exce$$ is up and running again in full force. They must have some dirt on Emmert otherwise they are insane. NCAA will send that program into permanent Bolivian if (when) they get caught cheating again.
Emmert can’t say sht after that lsu child cancer charity scandal that for some reason the ncaa gives zero fcks about while dropping the hammer on us for Pell grants and then investigating us for 3 years.
The sht with tamu recently must have been a warning for something so freakin outlandish that he had to say something.

Devin McCourty has quietly put together an incredible pro career
As a Pats fan, he’s been arguably the most important defender of the 2010’s for us. His versatility has allowed us to do so much on defense that we couldn’t do otherwise. Could very well end up in the HOF. Will DEFINITELY be in the Pats HOF.

Advertisement
As a Pats fan, he’s been arguably the most important defender of the 2010’s for us. His versatility has allowed us to do so much on defense that we couldn’t do otherwise. Could very well end up in the HOF. Will DEFINITELY be in the Pats HOF.

Agreed. He's been named second team all-pro twice but I don't think that gets you HOF consideration.

Devin and Jason McCourty actually have a pretty awesome podcast, they're both great human beings.

I just like the fact we aren’t just recruiting guys who are limited to just one of the safety spots. We should never see amari carter and gurvan hall together or any scenario like it

If Deon played for Diaz he would have been all conference. Safeties shine in this scheme
He did his thing with Golden but that shoulder man....he was playing at an incredible level imo when he first got here. How has he done in Chicago?

Advertisement
He did his thing with Golden but that shoulder man....he was playing at an incredible level imo when he first got here. How has he done in Chicago?
He’s been doing well there. I’ve heard they like him up there. Deon is in the top ten of “defensive beasts who suffered under dorito” club. He’s have been a monster under manny. The list is too long from that time

I’m predicting he’ll get a big payday after this 1 year he just signed. He and Eddie Jackson will be really good together

Emmert can’t say sht after that lsu child cancer charity scandal that for some reason the ncaa gives zero fcks about while dropping the hammer on us for Pell grants and then investigating us for 3 years.
The sht with tamu recently must have been a warning for something so freakin outlandish that he had to say something.

Emmert used to be chancellor at LSU or something like that. He would NEVER investigate them. TAMU was likely doing exactly what you said- up to something egregious like giving recruits giant oversized checks like you get for winning a golf tournament, so Emmert gave them a light tap on the shoulder to advise them to be more discreet. A&M actually beat out Texas the last couple of years in revenue. I think they were in the 140 million per year range or something like that. Texas was just behind them. Doing anything to those programs would be cutting the NCAAs own throat so they are immune. Instead he'll go after the SMUs, TTs, and Houstons if the big 2 complain.

A&M and UT already have enough problems trying to win championships even with infinite money, so if SMU affects their recruiting, they will make sure SMU gets hammered. I assume SMU made a handshake agreement with the two big schools not to target the same recruits. UT and A&M can bid against each other for the elite recruits, SMU is allowed to outbid TT, Baylor, and UH for the next tier of recruits.

Advertisement
Back