Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Agreed. He's been named second team all-pro twice but I don't think that gets you HOF consideration.

Devin and Jason McCourty actually have a pretty awesome podcast, they're both great human beings.
3 Rings and 5 Appearances gets you into the hall with a couple 2nd team all pros to go with it. I don’t think he’ll be first ballot, but he deserves it for sure.

Advertisement
Nice Auburn photo for his twitter profile picture. He is really playing along or he is truly undecided.
That's not good. IMO that's no troll job. That's a glimpse into the very near future. Reading the interviews it always seemed to me that Kam was leaning more towards AU than us. Now with that said, I 200% believe that if we have a successful season of 10 wins etc, he'll be on flip watch to the hometown Canes.

That's not good. IMO that's no troll job. That's a glimpse into the very near future. Reading the interviews it always seemed to me that Kam was leaning more towards AU than us. Now with that said, I 200% believe that if we have a successful season of 10 wins etc, he'll be on flip watch to the hometown Canes.
Romello Brinson changed his profile pic to UGA a week before his announcement...do not buy into the smoke these kids put out

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL at this clown

He’s been doing well there. I’ve heard they like him up there. Deon is in the top ten of “defensive beasts who suffered under dorito” club. He’s have been a monster under manny. The list is too long from that time
My cuz Loves him...

Advertisement
I can see a possible board meltdown on Saturday. Every time this board gets ****y and overconfident. I will be one of the meltdownees.

Advertisement
I hope you guys are right. Be nice to be on the other side of this type of stuff.
Seriously, what are you talking about? Have you been following recruiting this cycle? Kinchens has 4 other teammates committed to Miami including one who just chose Miami via announcement ceremony. Every insider has him pegged to Miami right now.

Advertisement
People forget that Jaquan was a dam stud for us. I wish he was still here for the ufag game I can tell you he didn’t miss many tackles and they wouldn’t have scored on that bs screen where we were held
Yup. Kids like Deon, Rayshawn and Redwine were studs, but I don't think any of them had the playmaking ability that JJ had

Gurvan hall is that dude idk what you guys were looking at but after game 3 he was as good of a defender as we had on our defense and made plays on the backend and was causing havoc for offenses and bringing the wood on hits and covering very good wideouts you guys are definitely not giving this kid his due

Advertisement
Back