Kam Kinchens is not hurt

How about the last play of GT game. Tries to jump a route for an interception with 10 seconds to play.
The last two games has severely damaged him when scouts and Gm’s see tape. Two very low iq plays that a pop Warner safety knows better than . We lost a game and gave up a Td on third and 20 because somebody was doing their own thing. Two enormous plays , then mix in last years handful.

Advertisement
you dudes just dont understand football?

He was an AA....last year....this is a whole **** new szn. Why are you all keep lamenting on this all american bs......... im not evn disagreeing, i just hate hearing talk about aa or 5 star this or that...once your in college you no longer a 1 or 5 star your a player no 1 gives a sh*t thats for fans and recruiting sites.

Stuff were being blown LAST YEAR....and yall who dont know football were blaming Tyrique Stevenson because he would be the only one running towards the wide receiver.

He gambles at safety this is known, those gambles maybe anticipation or wanting to make a splash or whatever it may be...it has cost us the last 2 games in a row for sure...im not a fan of it at all.

BUT I JUST KNEW IT WAS COMING FROM THE FAN BASE BECAUSE ITS BEEN RINSE AND REPEAT ON HERE...**** I KNOW WHICH PLAYERS TO IDENTIFY A YEAR IN ADVANCE YALL WILL FLIP ON...RIGHT NOW ITS SOME OF YOU THAT LOWKEY ARE THROWING SHADE AT X RESTREPO...and yall dont even know why
ugh what? I have literally said X is the best player on the team. No one is hating on X. Fan base is flipping on 1. Kam cuz he's got AA and first round draft grades yet costs us games and never seems to learn/improve 2. LT cuz he got 1st round draft grades this year and yet does nothing meaningful, and 3. some are hating on TVD cuz of bad INT's (I've still said he's the best QB we've had in 15 years).

The last two games has severely damaged him when scouts and Gm’s see tape. Two very low iq plays that a pop Warner safety knows better than . We lost a game and gave up a Td on third and 20 because somebody was doing their own thing. Two enormous plays , then mix in last years handful.
I didnt realize how bad he and jw can be until he was out and I saw Jaden Harris a brand new safety making less mental mistakes.

Advertisement
ugh what? I have literally said X is the best player on the team. No one is hating on X. Fan base is flipping on 1. Kam cuz he's got AA and first round draft grades yet costs us games and never seems to learn/improve 2. LT cuz he got 1st round draft grades this year and yet does nothing meaningful, and 3. some are hating on TVD cuz of bad INT's (I've still said he's the best QB we've had in 15 years).
kam Kinchens was an AA ...LAST YEAR... IT has nothing to do with this szn. But folks keep saying he aint an AA this or that...well he aint becuase that was LAST YEAR. You arent grandfathered in. lol

wasnt speaking on u in reference to x.

mostly was a general observation not u persay.

Im in agreement in what your saying above...

Kam hasnt been good thel ast 2 games..neither has TVD....LT is for the most part doing his job...most fans odnt have a clue about dt play other than sacks

you dudes just dont understand football?

He was an AA....last year....this is a whole **** new szn. Why are you all keep lamenting on this all american bs......... im not evn disagreeing, i just hate hearing talk about aa or 5 star this or that...once your in college you no longer a 1 or 5 star your a player no 1 gives a sh*t thats for fans and recruiting sites.

Stuff were being blown LAST YEAR....and yall who dont know football were blaming Tyrique Stevenson because he would be the only one running towards the wide receiver.

He gambles at safety this is known, those gambles maybe anticipation or wanting to make a splash or whatever it may be...it has cost us the last 2 games in a row for sure...im not a fan of it at all.

BUT I JUST KNEW IT WAS COMING FROM THE FAN BASE BECAUSE ITS BEEN RINSE AND REPEAT ON HERE...**** I KNOW WHICH PLAYERS TO IDENTIFY A YEAR IN ADVANCE YALL WILL FLIP ON...RIGHT NOW ITS SOME OF YOU THAT LOWKEY ARE THROWING SHADE AT X RESTREPO...and yall dont even know why
Yeah idk about that. I literally (and I mean literally) have Not seen a single person on this forum say anything Negative about X - besides not wanting to see him on PR. And thats not even a critique on X, really, more so the coaches.

Jaden Davis played man into a cover 2 and passed his guy off to no one. Literally said this is as deep as i go and ran away from an uncovered Walker for his 3rd td.

Kam sucks, Jaden davis sucks worse. Jaden davis jumped for a ball he just had to keep running to intercept on one of Walkers other td.

The middle of the defense sucks. And the thing is i know they dont. I know they quit. Thats why we looked bad. So **** them all.

Blame coaching blame whatever but i saw alot of corches across the country win today. We dont because our players are soft and have been for 18 years.

Mentally and physically soft.

Unc was garbage and we handled Maye for 1 half and made the #1 pick look bad.

Maye didnt run for 188 yards. His ****** oline and rb did.

We got home on the sacks the whole first half. We blocked for tvd the whole first half. We quit in the second. Literally quit.
So much for a culture change. This team is as mentally soft as ever. It was blatantly obvious the defense completely QUIT the moment adversity struck in the second half. Guys were loafing around, and you had James Williams talking smack and not even lined up and ready for the next play.

What advantage does Mario offer if he can’t even change the culture?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I didn’t want to be the guy last year but when he was named all American, I didn’t agree with it. I was shocked. I told some people that in DMs

The Georgia Tech game skewed things a bit

Don’t get me wrong he’s been one of our top guys since day 1 but All American? Cmon

I don’t read the game thread so I don’t know if it’s been discussed much but Kam was beyond terrible tonight. He was roasted on 5-6 big plays.

I’m no football savant but he seems to have bought into his all American status and thinks he should play for the interception on every ball. He consistently seems to get beat over the top.
Cam is still concussed. Should not be playing

I’m a Kam fan but he’s had several plays like this the last 2 weeks that cost us 7. Or keep drives going.

if he just does his assignment here this play is bag and you might get a coverage sack or Maye to scramble and get tackled or force an bad pass.

But instead he gets baited into abandoning his assignment and leaves this wide open.

I’m not saying the coaches are perfect but it’s hard to beat good teams when your star players under perform.
1697510279155.png

Kam just needs to stop playing “hero ball” & play his assignment.

He’s trying to be Ed Reed & make interceptions but he just doesn’t have Ed’s instincts.

He’s giving up too many easy TDs looking for INTs. Just play sound fundamental football (like not letting that GT WR get behind you on the final play).

Advertisement
I’m a Kam fan but he’s had several plays like this the last 2 weeks that cost us 7. Or keep drives going.

if he just does his assignment here this play is bag and you might get a coverage sack or Maye to scramble and get tackled or force an bad pass.

But instead he gets baited into abandoning his assignment and leaves this wide open.

I’m not saying the coaches are perfect but it’s hard to beat good teams when your star players under perform.
View attachment 261637
3rd and Diaz still haunts this program, absolutely embarassing

Advertisement
He has to play within the defense, be the guy to cover for other’s mistakes..be the safety net u cant be tryna free lance and u the last line of defense

Advertisement
Back