Kam Kinchens is not hurt

Advertisement
I’m a Kam fan but he’s had several plays like this the last 2 weeks that cost us 7. Or keep drives going.

if he just does his assignment here this play is bag and you might get a coverage sack or Maye to scramble and get tackled or force an bad pass.

But instead he gets baited into abandoning his assignment and leaves this wide open.

I’m not saying the coaches are perfect but it’s hard to beat good teams when your star players under perform.
View attachment 261637

Yea this right here is the problem with both Safties

They get caught creeping up all the time leaving guys wide open

Terrible stuff that’s costing us games

Yea this right here is the problem with both Safties

They get caught creeping up all the time leaving guys wide open

Terrible stuff that’s costing us games
Miami fans, myself included, always think this dude is great based on very small samples. We've all heard stupid commentators talk about the NFL draft and 1st round bs - Kaaya, LT, and many others from over the years. That sh** needs to stop. Kam blew coverages against MTSU. The entire secondary is so slow I wonder if players are not in the correct position. Safeties with little foot speed should move to backer/bench/portal, ditto for corners.. The coaches need to develop players with speed. You can't coach pedestrian. Overhaul the secondary with athletes who have speed and with the coaches who can develop. Getting a ball hawk corner in HS recruiting seems to be a failure every year, every fkn year. Tez Walker had to be laughing all game long. He probably thought he could make up his stats for the previous missed games in one game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pro Football Focus rated Kinchens the nation’s No. 1 safety in terms of 2022 performance. This season, he’s rated 158th.
Shocked Los Angeles Lakers GIF by Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

Remember when people didn’t fully appreciate Jaquan? Guy was an eraser back there
Unfortunately, most Miami fans do that with every player we have.

TVD is a good QB. He is what he is. There is a reason Bama wanted him. If he didn’t play another down for the rest of the season, our fan base would be crying about the QB situation and wishing he was here.

WR room. It’s crazy people complaining about the amount of balls X is catching (pause). And the production we have gotten from JG CY.

Lot of canes fans take for granted the players we have and expect AA at every position at all times.

Advertisement
He’s been blowing coverages at a crazy rate the last season and a half. He takes too many risks , it’s feast or famine
Should have stook with #24... I hate when players switch numbers after a good season! Didn't you make AA with #24 🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back