Kam Kinchens is not hurt

CDWright40

@jbcanes-nc is *** for Zelenskyy.
Premium
I don’t read the game thread so I don’t know if it’s been discussed much but Kam was beyond terrible tonight. He was roasted on 5-6 big plays.

I’m no football savant but he seems to have bought into his all American status and thinks he should play for the interception on every ball. He consistently seems to get beat over the top.

Advertisement
I don’t read the game thread so I don’t know if it’s been discussed much but Kam was beyond terrible tonight. He was roasted on 5-6 big plays.

I’m no football savant but he seems to have bought into his all American status and thinks he should play for the interception on every ball. He consistently seems to get beat over the top.
He’s been blowing coverages at a crazy rate the last season and a half. He takes too many risks , it’s feast or famine

Advertisement
Kam is a shell of himself. You can still tell the concussion is affecting him. Couple times over the past two games he shakes his head as if he's shaking something off.
He sat down on multiple route combinations last year and we got torched over the top just the same. We are a program that repeats awful mistakes. Top to bottom.

Advertisement
Our safeties are terrible.

Its amazing they were touted as the strength of this defense.

Kam has made at least five blatant errors on coverage since MTSU to lead to long TDs.

Nice kid, but a very very overrated ball player.
That GT game last year with 3 picks iced up the stat padding to get that award…

I expected so much more from him….

Advertisement
Jaden Davis played man into a cover 2 and passed his guy off to no one. Literally said this is as deep as i go and ran away from an uncovered Walker for his 3rd td.

Kam sucks, Jaden davis sucks worse. Jaden davis jumped for a ball he just had to keep running to intercept on one of Walkers other td.

The middle of the defense sucks. And the thing is i know they dont. I know they quit. Thats why we looked bad. So **** them all.

Blame coaching blame whatever but i saw alot of corches across the country win today. We dont because our players are soft and have been for 18 years.

Mentally and physically soft.

Unc was garbage and we handled Maye for 1 half and made the #1 pick look bad.

Maye didnt run for 188 yards. His ****** oline and rb did.

We got home on the sacks the whole first half. We blocked for tvd the whole first half. We quit in the second. Literally quit.

Advertisement
Jaden Davis played man into a cover 2 and passed his guy off to no one. Literally said this is as deep as i go and ran away from an uncovered Walker for his 3rd td.

Kam sucks, Jaden davis sucks worse. Jaden davis jumped for a ball he just had to keep running to intercept on one of Walkers other td.

The middle of the defense sucks. And the thing is i know they dont. I know they quit. Thats why we looked bad. So **** them all.

Blame coaching blame whatever but i saw alot of corches across the country win today. We dont because our players are soft and have been for 18 years.

Mentally and physically soft.

Unc was garbage and we handled Maye for 1 half and made the #1 pick look bad.

Maye didnt run for 188 yards. His ****** oline and rb did.

We got home on the sacks the whole first half. We blocked for tvd the whole first half. We quit in the second. Literally quit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-15-00-21-40-45_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-15-00-21-40-45_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back