Kam Kinchens is not hurt

Jaden Davis played man into a cover 2 and passed his guy off to no one. Literally said this is as deep as i go and ran away from an uncovered Walker for his 3rd td.

Kam sucks, Jaden davis sucks worse. Jaden davis jumped for a ball he just had to keep running to intercept on one of Walkers other td.

The middle of the defense sucks. And the thing is i know they dont. I know they quit. Thats why we looked bad. So **** them all.

Blame coaching blame whatever but i saw alot of corches across the country win today. We dont because our players are soft and have been for 18 years.

Mentally and physically soft.

Unc was garbage and we handled Maye for 1 half and made the #1 pick look bad.

Maye didnt run for 188 yards. His ****** oline and rb did.

We got home on the sacks the whole first half. We blocked for tvd the whole first half. We quit in the second. Literally quit.
The players aren’t held accountable.

There is a reason UNC Center, who everyone said sucked here, just opened holes for 235 yards in the ground.

They aren’t coached well here and haven’t for nearly 20 years

Advertisement
Kam is a shell of himself. You can still tell the concussion is affecting him. Couple times over the past two games he shakes his head as if he's shaking something off.
He’s not having trouble tackling. Most players shake their head or another part of the body after collisions, especially safeties because they hit at higher speeds.. but his problem has always been taking too many risks in coverage. He goes for the pick every time the bait is in front of him. He’s easy to exploit because of that. He’s been great in run support though

He sat down on multiple route combinations last year and we got torched over the top just the same. We are a program that repeats awful mistakes. Top to bottom.
I don’t believe Miami recruits more brain dead players then other programs. So I have to say we allow this to happen.

Those 2 TDs on 3rd and long are a great look into the program for the last 20 years

Advertisement
He’s not having trouble tackling. Most players shake their head or another part of the body after collisions, especially safeties because they hit at higher speeds.. but his problem has always been taking too many risks in coverage. He goes for the pick every time the bait is in front of him. He’s easy to exploit because of that. He’s been great in run support though
This is accurate. And the coach allow it.!

I don’t read the game thread so I don’t know if it’s been discussed much but Kam was beyond terrible tonight. He was roasted on 5-6 big plays.

I’m no football savant but he seems to have bought into his all American status and thinks he should play for the interception on every ball. He consistently seems to get beat over the top.
He's not good, I'm not lissed or overreacting....he's simply.not good st football. I've never seen a safety give up soooo many back breaking plays. Safeties are your safety net and Kam is the biggest liability on the team.

Both safeties are incredibly overrated.

Advertisement
like clockwork this is around the time of year our fans turn on certain players. Ive been on cis long enough to know when it would occur.
I mean, you actually think Kam is an all AA? LOL. Love the kid but you cant consider your safety to be a good player when he continues to give up huge TDs over and over and over again. Is what it is

He's not good, I'm not lissed or overreacting....he's simply.not good st football. I've never seen a safety give up soooo many back breaking plays. Safeties are your safety net and Kam is the biggest liability on the team.

100%.

Advertisement

Poor coaching, he had all the tools

Advertisement
We always make sorry teams look 10x better. It's the Miami way. Started way before Kam's fall.

He’s been blowing coverages at a crazy rate the last season and a half. He takes too many risks , it’s feast or famine
Even if he was playing up to his "AA status," no Safety is a program changer. First and foremost, need that top QB that UM has been searching 20+ frustrating years for.

Advertisement
Back