Kaidon Salter 4 star 2021 QB Cedar Hill, TX

Advertisement
From the UCLA recruiting board - they just offered Salter last week:

Salter led perennial Texas Class 6A power Cedar Hill to a 9-3 record and 6A Division II second-round playoff appearance in 2019, when he threw for 2,550 yards, 28 touchdowns, and six interceptions. While he does the majority of his damage with his arm, Salter is an intriguing athlete at the quarterback position who can hurt defenses with his legs. That is backed up by his track and field profile, as Salter competes in the 300-meter hurdles, high jump, long jump, and triple jump during the spring season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll try to go watch him again this year but I don't see #1 QB in Texas.
He's the #1 QB in TX for 247, but in the composite rankings he's still behind Jalen Milroe, Preston Stone, Dematrius Davis, Eli Stowers, Sawyer Robertson & Behren Morton.

The composite ratings are more accurate IMO because they take an accumulation of 247, Rivals, Scout & ESPN to grade each player.

He's the #1 QB in TX for 247, but in the composite rankings he's still behind Jalen Milroe, Preston Stone, Dematrius Davis, Eli Stowers, Sawyer Robertson & Behren Morton.

The composite ratings are more accurate IMO because they take an accumulation of 247, Rivals, Scout & ESPN to grade each player.
I thought scout got bought out by someone?

Advertisement
Advertisement
4A9F85E0-8031-4FAC-AD2B-7BACC5B8FE34.jpeg

Advertisement
Back