Kahlil Brantley...

Advertisement
Nothing he said is wrong;

However....being that he hasn’t seen one down yet, these dudes still might his teammates, the favoritism that’s been rumored by several posters who are both close to this program & are deeply rooted in the Fla HS scene.....this may not have been the appropriate time to air this out on social media.

Don’t get me wrong; this is the type of mentality u should have.....but, he’s literally calling out future teammates & future coaches before he even steps foot on campus.

so did clinton portis. if he can back it up ....

Don't see this as a shot at the players at all. They don't call themselves off the bench. Glad he spoke up but embarrassed for the coaches that it happened like this.

Advertisement
Wiggins and Pope have a similar issue. They didn’t catch many balls in HS!! It is what it is. Blame Richt/Dugans. Pope was a take on potential but Wiggins was USF level. Let the current staff try to correct it. Toure would be an improvement and hopefully push Wiggins into the portal. The 20/21 recruits are better. We need to get them on the field. Richt/Dugans were a disaster at the position.

Advertisement
The dude just went on IG live and said

“where I’m from if you drop the ball your a** is going to the bench”

he Also said

“I have nothing to do with players still getting reps after they continue to drop passes, I have to focus on myself”

he also said “ I was always scared to drop a pass because I no if I do I’m going to the bench”
These guys are coming from winning programs. When was the last time Southridge won anything of significance? Wiggins and Pope are soft as cotton candy!

There's a different type of pressure playing where he played. Its quite obvious.

What he is saying is true. This type of pressure Pope n Wiggins is feeling now is what they face playing at The West or Central weekly
Exactly. Different breed like it or not....

I remember when Clint Hurtt brought the 08' MNW crew into the locker room after the UVA game to set some sort of example, 4 years later that crew ended up 6-6 LOL. When will we ever learn.

Advertisement
I want kids that don’t say anything just get down and grind
IKR. It's like when Lingard said "We're gonna send ya'll home crying to your mommas" before the LSU game, and then LSU proceeds to whoop our @$$es in the season opener. Same thing happened before the UF game last season. We don't have a good history of talkin' $h!t and backin' it up

Advertisement
I believe Pope is salvageable as a rotational player or a 5 receiver set but Wiggins …… he just can’t catch.

Advertisement
Back