Kahlil Brantley...

Nothing he said is wrong;

However....being that he hasn’t seen one down yet, these dudes still might his teammates, the favoritism that’s been rumored by several posters who are both close to this program & are deeply rooted in the Fla HS scene.....this may not have been the appropriate time to air this out on social media.

Don’t get me wrong; this is the type of mentality u should have.....but, he’s literally calling out future teammates & future coaches before he even steps foot on campus.
Something has to change because the past 20 years essentially have been below the standards here

whatever has been allowed to manifest in the building needs to be cleared out

Advertisement
Someone has to! It should not be a recruit but **** it, we’ll take what we can get

If we had a strong minded coach who could turn that around & breed the best competition on Greentree, absolutely. This is the type of chit that can lead to some bull chit. I hope not. Again, we’ve all said the same exact thing, and he’s a 1000% correct; but the difference is, none of us are about to put on the jersey. Lol

Last edited:
naw.. i think it's spot on... i'm against Locker room trouble with loser mentalities... this dude is just preaching excellence or ride the bench... i hope those juniors and seniors see that sh*t.... and i certainly could care less if pope or wiggins get tussled over it.. they deserve every bit of football knocks they're getting...

Something has to change because the past 20 years essentially have been below the standards here

whatever has been allowed to manifest in the building needs to be cleared out

I agree; again, what he said is spot on. However, that’s something u say to ur future teammates face in front of the coaches....****, scrap over it...I don’t give af. But doing it via social media?? I dunno chief; don’t think that’s the wisest direction.

naw.. i think it's spot on... i'm against Locker room trouble with loser mentalities... this dude is just preaching excellence or ride the bench... i hope those juniors and seniors see that sh*t.... and i certainly could care less if pope or wiggins get tussled over it.. they deserve every bit of football knocks they're getting...

It’s not Pope or Wiggins I have a worry about; them dudes is soft af. I’m sure Brantley can Hulk Hogan them now. Lol. It’s the staff I worry about, honestly. If all the rumors are true, it makes me worry for any young guy that come in hungry or better than the crap we have.

Advertisement
Need the pressure ramped up on the coaches to push Wiggins/Pope out or to the bench. Is this the right way to do it? No prob not but so be it at this point. Change is ugly at times particularly when leadership at the top (manny/lash) arent getting it done

Well, we kinda had that during Golden’s tenure. We had a locker room divided w/ the younger players on O was calling out older players on D. Then allegedly we had a locker room issue during Richt’s tenure.

So, again, I totally agree w/ Brantley, but there’s no reason to air out ur teammates, and coaches on a public platform like that....especially when u haven’t done chit yet.
But the one difference I don't mind is the fact that it's an offensive player calling out other offensive players. And Brantley plays a position were he will have the opportunity to prove what he feels. But all in all, you're right. At least go at the players once you're there, in the locker room. Not on social media. But because of who it relates to, I love it! Lol

Youngin better not drop **** while here then..not exactly the **** u say publicly before stepping on campus
It isn't like Brantley said he's never going to drop a pass. He's just saying he understands and expects the punishment that should come behind that. This might be a selfish thought but I actually hope Wiggins and Pope feel some type of way about his statement.

Advertisement
It isn't like Brantley said he's never going to drop a pass. He's just saying he understands and expects the punishment that should come behind that. This might be a selfish thought but I actually hope Wiggins and Pope feel some type of way about his statement.
To keep it 100..when pope and wigs dropped shot the other night they was off to the bench a few times..all I’m saying is it’s not something u should say publicly..if you played on a team you know who puts in the work or not. If you not in that locker room and speaking like this you acting like a reg *** fan. Which this young man is not. Move in silence and take these mofos spots if that’s how u feel. But getting on live doing that..nawl **** for the birds

Please don't take it out of context of what he's saying. He's not saying he's going to be perfect and catch every single pass. Smh c'mon now y'all old enough to understand context lol
I understood the context..now it’s being taking out of context by these dumb as fans..that’s what I’m responding too. And this is exactly why u don’t say **** like that publicly. Easily taken out of context

But the one difference I don't mind is the fact that it's an offensive player calling out other offensive players. And Brantley plays a position were he will have the opportunity to prove what he feels. But all in all, you're right. At least go at the players once you're there, in the locker room. Not on social media. But because of who it relates to, I love it! Lol

Lol, for sure. Man, I swear social media has made ppl so tough & opinionated.

I be seeing cats on there airing out ppl they have access to. Man, go holla at that dude or that woman! U know where they be! Lol. That’s how I was raised, at least; I gotta problem w/ ur function, I’m at ur porch or a minimum on ur phone so we hash this out one way or another.

Our kids be on social media, talking big way too much, man. I don’t follow programs like I do here, so I don’t know the inner workings of other programs like that, but since Golden, it appears our kids Twitter Fingers & IG profiles are light years tougher than most programs w/o the real life results. And I ain’t no old dude, like that. Lol.

Advertisement
To keep it 100..when pope and wigs dropped shot the other night they was off to the bench a few times..all I’m saying is it’s not something u should say publicly..if you played on a team you know who puts in the work or not. If you not in that locker room and speaking like this you acting like a reg *** fan. Which this young man is not. Move in silence and take these mofos spots if that’s how u feel. But getting on live doing that..nawl **** for the birds

This coming from my YG who’s opinionated about everything. Lol. If my Young Gunna on here is saying that chit was for the birds, then trust & believe that chit is for the birds. Certain chit u just don’t do.

I understood the context..now it’s being taking out of context by these dumb as fans..that’s what I’m responding too. And this is exactly why u don’t say **** like that publicly. Easily taken out of context

you took it out of context that's why you made that silly comment.

Advertisement
I feel you but due to politics those 2 will be starting vs Bama unless manny puts on his Big boy pants !

Yeah I do understand that... Keeping it off social media would be ideal. BUT I also feel his pain. This is not a ONE time performance. These dudes been dropping balls all season, literally costing us games. At this point, enough is enough. I'm okay with HOWEVER the message gets out. Truth hurts!

Lol, for sure. Man, I swear social media has made ppl so tough & opinionated.

I be seeing cats on there airing out ppl they have access to. Man, go holla at that dude or that woman! U know where they be! Lol. That’s how I was raised, at least; I gotta problem w/ ur function, I’m at ur porch or a minimum on ur phone so we hash this out one way or another.

Our kids be on social media, talking big way too much, man. I don’t follow programs like I do here, so I don’t know the inner workings of other programs like that, but since Golden, it appears our kids Twitter Fingers & IG profiles are light years tougher than most programs w/o the real life results. And I ain’t no old dude, like that. Lol.
Lol naw that's facts. That's one thing I'll never fully understand. Just go see whoever it is you're talking about and handle business.

I completely agree with what has been said by @Rellyrell . Khalil understands that in order to go from average to good or good to great there has to be accountability. It's not going to just happen. But it's just like family: you present a united front in public and have it out in private. What Khalil said absolutely needed to be said.. just not publicly. If the goal is to promote a culture change inside the locker room (which i believe is the goal), then publicly shaming future teammates is not the best way to get the results you're looking for. It's not being "soft shouldered" or coddling, it's being strategic and trying to get to the end destination the best way possible without creating more obstacles.

Advertisement
Back