Kahlil Brantley...

Advertisement
Yep, totally inappropriate to speak on that in public, but I read that more as calling out the coaching - less so about Pope and Wiggins. And if that's what it takes to let our coaches know that we see the favoritism bull****, then I'm all for it.

We're not playing our best players, and that is unacceptable. Guys like Pope, Wiggins and McCloud should NOT be starting or seeing significant playing time. That's bush league &hit and has to end now.

So…social media should be banned but let’s highlight KB’s IG? Y’all just as ***** as these kids you criticize.

In a just world someone being attacked on social media should be able to challenge any of their attackers to a legal axe fight to the death.

no need to drag harley and mallory.
Its true. Harley didn't put in work unitl this year if that and Mallory still bs'n in the weight room while celebrating first downs against FIU with the game out of reach. They both been on some bs since they got here.

Advertisement
The dude just went on IG live and said

“where I’m from if you drop the ball your a** is going to the bench”

he Also said

“I have nothing to do with players still getting reps after they continue to drop passes, I have to focus on myself”

he also said “ I was always scared to drop a pass because I no if I do I’m going to the bench”
he went to the West. they like that out there. Manny is everybody friend

I like that tweet...f*ck it if a current player gets mad, things can't get any worse. Show some pride and earn your scholarship Dope & ***gins.

Advertisement
This is true... But man at this point, can it be any worse? I'll gladly accept this risk. Imagine if the WHOLE class spoke out like this? The coaches can't hold all of them back from playing lol
This.

Yeah, he’s probably putting a target on himself and might deal with some extra hazing come camp. But if he’s the goods and can show out on the practice field and give the coaches no choice but to play him... then good for him. This team needs someone to start talkin **** and stop acting like a bunch of primadonnas that only care about posting their single-play highlights online after getting stomped on the field.

He's going to fall victim to "not being ready" or "can't learn the plays" once he gets here. Those are the usual excuses we use to play underperforming upperclassmen over more talented freshman.

Advertisement
I agree; again, what he said is spot on. However, that’s something u say to ur future teammates face in front of the coaches....****, scrap over it...I don’t give af. But doing it via social media?? I dunno chief; don’t think that’s the wisest direction.
Believe me Rell. The skinny down south kid got no fade for that boy from the West. I guarantee it...

It’s not Pope or Wiggins I have a worry about; them dudes is soft af. I’m sure Brantley can Hulk Hogan them now. Lol. It’s the staff I worry about, honestly. If all the rumors are true, it makes me worry for any young guy that come in hungry or better than the crap we have.
Now that's a different story....

But the one difference I don't mind is the fact that it's an offensive player calling out other offensive players. And Brantley plays a position were he will have the opportunity to prove what he feels. But all in all, you're right. At least go at the players once you're there, in the locker room. Not on social media. But because of who it relates to, I love it! Lol
Gotta fight twitter boy on twitter 1st before you can lay hands on him...

Advertisement
So…social media should be banned but let’s highlight KB’s IG? Y’all just as ***** as these kids you criticize.

In a just world someone being attacked on social media should be able to challenge any of their attackers to a legal axe fight to the death.

The person being challenged should always have the choice of weapons for the duel. Standard Code Duello protocol. But otherwise, agreed.

The dude just went on IG live and said

“where I’m from if you drop the ball your a** is going to the bench”

he Also said

“I have nothing to do with players still getting reps after they continue to drop passes, I have to focus on myself”

he also said “ I was always scared to drop a pass because I no if I do I’m going to the bench”
Maybe he can teach Manny and Lashlee what "accountability" means.

Advertisement
Back