Kahlil Brantley...

mikemike

Freshman
The dude just went on IG live and said

“where I’m from if you drop the ball your a** is going to the bench”

he Also said

“I have nothing to do with players still getting reps after they continue to drop passes, I have to focus on myself”

he also said “ I was always scared to drop a pass because I no if I do I’m going to the bench”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The dude just went on IG live and said

“where I’m from if you drop the ball your a** is going to the bench”

he Also said

“I have nothing to do with players still getting reps after they continue to drop passes, I have to focus on myself”

he also said “ I was always scared to drop a pass because I no if I do I’m going to the bench”

This dude has a better football attitude than wiggins, pope, ivey, mallory, harley, scaife, diaz, cooney etc right now.

Advertisement
Lol the voice of the skreeets back at it with some more REAL ****!! I know every yr we hype up new players but man, at least we know he has the right mentality. And I think more than half of this class has the right mindset. We need more accountability from the players just as much from the coaches.

Nothing he said is wrong;

However....being that he hasn’t seen one down yet, these dudes still might his teammates, the favoritism that’s been rumored by several posters who are both close to this program & are deeply rooted in the Fla HS scene.....this may not have been the appropriate time to air this out on social media.

Don’t get me wrong; this is the type of mentality u should have.....but, he’s literally calling out future teammates & future coaches before he even steps foot on campus.

Advertisement

However....being that he hasn’t seen one down yet, these dudes still might his teammates, the favoritism that’s been rumored by several posters who are both close to this program & are deeply rooted in the Fla HS scene.....this may not have been the appropriate time to air this out on social media.

Don’t get me wrong; this is the type of mentality u should have.....but, he’s literally calling out future teammates & future coaches before he even steps foot on campus.
This is true... But man at this point, can it be any worse? I'll gladly accept this risk. Imagine if the WHOLE class spoke out like this? The coaches can't hold all of them back from playing lol

These kids are different.

time will tell. I’ve been around recruiting long enough to know that when you have dysfunctional staffs, the new kids are corroded eventually. I hope not but we’ll see. Every new class has kids that appear different but that vigor usually gets tampered down with bad staffs.
I’m hoping not bc this class could be special

This is true... But man at this point, can it be any worse? I'll gladly accept this risk. Imagine if the WHOLE class spoke out like this? The coaches can't hold all of them back from playing lol

Well, we kinda had that during Golden’s tenure. We had a locker room divided w/ the younger players on O was calling out older players on D. Then allegedly we had a locker room issue during Richt’s tenure.

So, again, I totally agree w/ Brantley, but there’s no reason to air out ur teammates, and coaches on a public platform like that....especially when u haven’t done chit yet.

Someone has to! It should not be a recruit but **** it, we’ll take what we can get

Advertisement
Back