Kaaya

Advertisement
Say what you want about Kaaya, but the absolute truth is that if we lost this kid for the year, we would not win another game the rest of the way. He is light years ahead of Rosier.

I love the swing passes to the RBs. We've gotten killed with that over the years. It's about time we start killing others with that.

That's because our defense sucks, not because it's a great play.

I don't think you guys quite get it.

If you are Nebraska, you look at our first two games and see a run oriented team that likes to throw short passes.

Now what happens when we play Nebraska and use more than 10 offensive plays?

What happens when we line up two tight ends, play action fake and send one crossing, and the other out and up the seam?

Defenses look for tendencies. They study film to discover tendencies. Right now our offense has shown only 1 card. That we like to run the ball.

Say what you want about our conservative playcalling in the first two games, and not using the tight ends. It's all true. I think we will see a much differently called game come next Saturday, with extensive play action fakes and many completions to tight ends running free up the middle and elaborate wr route trees.

Advertisement
That audible kaaya made at 1:32 of the video above is from from regression. Now im highly critical of the staff. But some of you guys are just dumb as shid and dont need to post.

And too many of you go back and forth between blaming the players and the coaches. Really hard to judge the players when you know the coaching stinks.

Kaaya is the truth. His line is just avg. He's calm, accurate, and his release is smooth as ****

No one has anything to say about how he's regressed? Mechanics are different and his accuracy is way off compared to last year.

He moves great in the pocket. Only so much you can do with such conservative play calls. He looks good, you guys are crazy critical.

Coley didn't call conservative plays... This is Coleys offense. What we saw the past 2 weeks is what we will see all year. We now run the spread and TEs will never be a factor. You can't say we are conservaative while playing GAU and we dial up Flea flickers and such.

So you are saving that Coley will do what Mark could not -- get frigging Al fired. Good. Then he can go back to nole while Butch brings the menfolk back to coach,

No one has anything to say about how he's regressed? Mechanics are different and his accuracy is way off compared to last year.

21-32 288 1td.
65% competition rate? What. He had a few off throws but his receivers dropped about 5 balls as well. He has better pocket presence and is playing behind a weaker line than the one loaded with future NFL players.... He looked very good with all things being considered

FAU

Lmao people say he's regressed. Then Brock provides factual evidence that he hasn't regressed. Then all of a sudden it's Because the competition.

There were at least! 4 drops by receivers. It rained and the field was wet..

And say what you guys want about how we won and how it was ugly but they won the game and showed absolutely nothing of our playbook. Coley ran the base all night and was able to get by on talent. Now heading into harder part of schedule, let's hope that over the off season Coley has plays drawn for these games

Advertisement
Brad is one of the few things we have that is good, that we can count on. Weak at WR, very weak at LB and we keep losing players left and right that we can't afford to lose.

If you are Nebraska, you look at our first two games and see a run oriented team that likes to throw short passes.

What happens when we line up two tight ends, play action fake and send one crossing, and the other out and up the seam?

Defenses look for tendencies. They study film to discover tendencies. Right now our offense has shown only 1 card. That we like to run the ball.

Say what you want about our conservative playcalling in the first two games, and not using the tight ends. It's all true. I think we will see a much differently called game come next Saturday, with extensive play action fakes and many completions to tight ends running free up the middle and elaborate wr route trees.

Very well said. Couldn't agree more. Why would we waste our plays and potentially hint our future opponents on our tendencies when we can win with the bare minimum based on talent. I know people want to judge the state of this team in the first two games but I don't think you can.

Nebraska isn't the hardest team we're facing this year by any means, but it's our first true test and I'm sure it will be called very differently on offense AND defense

Jesus wept.

Have you not watched this team/staph for the last 5 seasons? These ******* idiots are as subtle and cunning as a bath salts addict.

What a joke of a porst.

Advertisement
Sorry play calling will make you look like you regressed. He lost a lot of talent to throw to as well. Lost top receiver and tight end and other receivers need to step up. We need to pass the ball more as well. This offense is so vanilla and has no rhythm.

He moves great in the pocket. Only so much you can do with such conservative play calls. He looks good, you guys are crazy critical.

Coley didn't call conservative plays... This is Coleys offense. What we saw the past 2 weeks is what we will see all year. We now run the spread and TEs will never be a factor. You can't say we are conservaative while playing GAU and we dial up Flea flickers and such.

One flea flicker last wk and tn. Other than that the call s are very conservative. Sucks we've gone spread

This is what a bunch of people have been crying for around here. Spread offense is ******* lame. With that said, it does lead to more "exciting" offense.

Our third down percentage with this regime has been "exciting" alright, in a myocardial infarction kind of a way.

I'm sorry, I was not clear in my statement. I meant to say a usual spread offense i exciting. The crap we run is garbage.

One flea flicker last wk and tn. Other than that the call s are very conservative. Sucks we've gone spread

This is what a bunch of people have been crying for around here. Spread offense is ****ing lame. With that said, it does lead to more "exciting" offense.

correction. coley's spread offense if ****ing lame. watch other teams that actually utilize their athletes. even teams with less athletic guys at the receiver position

Advertisement

Holy ****, that's genius!

Every other coach in the country thinks like a ******* 6 year old, so that'll definitely work! Thanks rudebudhha!

This is what a bunch of people have been crying for around here. Spread offense is ******* lame. With that said, it does lead to more "exciting" offense.

The spread is not lame, and it has nothing to do with our issues. Baylor's spread isn't lame. USC's spread isn't lame. Oregon's spread isn't lame. COLEY CAN'T COACH. That's the problem.

Matter of fact, the spread has actually HELPED us run the ball so far this season. With the way our OL is playing we would no doubt have issue trying to run the ball if we lined up in 21 personnel (under center).

Advertisement
Back