Kaaya

No one has anything to say about how he's regressed? Mechanics are different and his accuracy is way off compared to last year.
He missed one deep ball tonight? I thought he looked good tonight. Those throws to yearby while.getting hit and to waters were on the money.

Advertisement
James Coley is a **** OC.

His horizontal passing attack was reminiscent of Pat Nix.

Well taking away weapons so the other team doesn't have to is complete insanity. We have talent at TE, they just need touches. We will never, ever win a darn thing with this O. When teams can lock down the WRs and we have to hope our RBs can rush for 100 each, and also get over 100 yards receiving, we're in deep trouble. Not every team is going to be FAU, and when we face ANYONE with a pulse, they will take the WRs away, and our RBs will not go off on them. We need the TEs, and in a hurry.
Miami's whole passing game tonight was the RB's.

WR's were seldom open.

So why not use the TEs? That would certainly help free up both the RBs and WRs if our TEs are getting touches.

Al Golden and James Coley. They go out of their way to defy logic.

Advertisement

WR's were seldom open.

So why not use the TEs? That would certainly help free up both the RBs and WRs if our TEs are getting touches.

Dobard isn't Clive Walford.

He is more of a blocker than pass catcher.

They flexed Herndon out quite a bit in the 2nd half.

Coley was a TE coach at FSU, I'm Sure he didn't just forget what Walford did last year.

Coley is bad but he doesn't have Alzheimer's.

@ByTimReynolds: Kaaya connected on 12 of his last 15 passes tonight, after starting 9 for 17

Kaaya finished very strong

Advertisement
He's bad enough not to use the TE in a game when it could have had a lot of success. Our best O is when the TEs are involved, even if they aren't Walford. Throw some passes to them and they might do like Walford did... Get better with more touches. They sure won't get better by simply being "flexed out" and not being thrown to.

WR's were seldom open.

Dobard isn't Clive Walford.

He is more of a blocker than pass catcher.

They flexed Herndon out quite a bit in the 2nd half.

Coley was a TE coach at FSU, I'm Sure he didn't just forget what Walford did last year.

Coley is bad but he doesn't have Alzheimer's.

His QB coach is better at a doing an unintentional Razor Ramon impression than actually teaching the game. Did we really expect the dude to turn into Manning with James effing Coley as his mentor?

I want to see Coley cut a promo sitting at some outdoor table when some campus latina walks by and says "Coach, I thought we had something, why you don't call me" and he says "no, Chica, you had a good time, go on get outta here adios"

(Girl walks off ****ed)

Coley looks at camera "Meng....chicas...they just for fun. I probably broke her heart for life"

" Eh yoo..ACC defensive coordinators, when I get to conference play I'm not gonna break your heart oh no..I'm gonna scar your soul"

Advertisement
Dropped balls happen. [MENTION=7131]GoldenShowers[/MENTION] just had his drop last year.

What I'm more worried about is the fact that our WR's couldn't get open against FAU DB's. Our athleticism at the WR position looks very mediocre, not Miami-like at all.

There were times where we were in trips formation (3x1) and their backside CB was man-on-man with our WR, press coverage, and we couldn't get separation. That's no good. That should be stealing candy from a baby.

And then we'll proceed to convert three 3rd downs a game in ACC play.
His QB coach is better at a doing an unintentional Razor Ramon impression than actually teaching the game. Did we really expect the dude to turn into Manning with James effing Coley as his mentor?

I want to see Coley cut a promo sitting at some outdoor table when some campus latina walks by and says "Coach, I thought we had something, why you don't call me" and he says "no, Chica, you had a good time, go on get outta here adios"

(Girl walks off ****ed)

Coley looks at camera "Meng....chicas...they just for fun. I probably broke her heart for life"

" Eh yoo..ACC defensive coordinators, when I get to conference play I'm not gonna break your heart oh no..I'm gonna scar your soul"

Kaaya is just an unfortunate victim of the Coley Clown Show. This entire offense is being dragged down. The route concepts are straight garbage. The play design is rubbish. The entire offense is one big disjointed mess.

Get it straight right now. I don't care how many 5 stars we load up with on offense or how many Seniors we line up. We will never have an explosive, efficient and cohesive offense under this buffoon.

Advertisement
Kaayas regression will be worst than jacory's sad to see wHat coley is doing to the kid

I wish we would run more I formation. Fb in the flat and te hitch passes all day. Plus we need a lead blocker on runs cause that o line isn't doing it

No one has anything to say about how he's regressed? Mechanics are different and his accuracy is way off compared to last year.

He moves great in the pocket. Only so much you can do with such conservative play calls. He looks good, you guys are crazy critical.

Coley didn't call conservative plays... This is Coleys offense. What we saw the past 2 weeks is what we will see all year. We now run the spread and TEs will never be a factor. You can't say we are conservaative while playing GAU and we dial up Flea flickers and such.

One flea flicker last wk and tn. Other than that the call s are very conservative. Sucks we've gone spread

Kaaya is just an unfortunate victim of the Coley Clown Show. This entire offense is being dragged down. The route concepts are straight garbage. The play design is rubbish. The entire offense is one big disjointed mess.

Get it straight right now. I don't care how many 5 stars we load up with on offense or how many Seniors we line up. We will never have an explosive, efficient and cohesive offense under this buffoon.

I was saying this **** when Coley first got here, and people kept brushing it off, because they wanted to point the finger at Stemo as the problem and say they were just catering to his skill set. I'm not saying Stemo was all world elite, but there's a reason he looked like garbage after Fisch left. Coley's route trees and read progressions are the worst.

Advertisement
Back