Kaaya to announce after the game

Advertisement
He is leaving for the draft. He received a 4-5 round draft grade and is satisfied with it. He does not think Richt's offense is a great fit for him and does not think he will improve his draft stock tremendously by staying an extra year.

You dont know his draft grade. Go to bed.

I do, because I know his attorney and his agent. So suck my balls.

No you don't you moron. First of all the draft committee only gives two grades.... 1st and 2nd. No other round is given.

I swear man. F this community. Everyone is such a freaking hater. EVERYONE. Getting annoyed by coming here.

Whichever decision he makes, good luck to the young man. I think another year would serve him well but why be super critical of the guy?

There are scouts who are paid way more than any of you make who can't figure out how good QBs will be so please stop acting like you all know how he's going to fare in the NFL.

And anyone who thinks the kid isn't at least a really good college QB is an idiot. How soon do we forget the days of Jacory Harris and Kyle Wright.

Jacory Harris is better

Must have made you cringe to see Kaaya light it up.

No I attribute all his success to Coach Richt. UM finally won a bowl game bc Kaaya finally figured out how to step up to the plate.... Thank god we have Coach Richt running the ship. Next year the team will still be better off with a different qb imo.

He is leaving for the draft. He received a 4-5 round draft grade and is satisfied with it. He does not think Richt's offense is a great fit for him and does not think he will improve his draft stock tremendously by staying an extra year.

No you don't you moron. First of all the draft committee only gives two grades.... 1st and 2nd. No other round is given.

LOL.

Advertisement
Well the OP tried to troll and it didn't work . I hope kaaya comes back as we could win a title with him but even without him we will win the coastal and be a top 10 team. IN 2018 though I think we might be the best team in the land.

Lulz

I swear man. F this community. Everyone is such a freaking hater. EVERYONE. Getting annoyed by coming here.

Whichever decision he makes, good luck to the young man. I think another year would serve him well but why be super critical of the guy?

There are scouts who are paid way more than any of you make who can't figure out how good QBs will be so please stop acting like you all know how he's going to fare in the NFL.

And anyone who thinks the kid isn't at least a really good college QB is an idiot. How soon do we forget the days of Jacory Harris and Kyle Wright.

Jacory Harris is better

Must have made you cringe to see Kaaya light it up.

I didn't see krazycane's comment because he's on my ignore list. And his comment reminds me why.

Tip of the cap to the young man.

When he's on there is arguably no one better.

If that was his last game with us, he's been a tremendous kid and has entrenched himself in the Hurricane family.

Advertisement

Lulz

You literally have no idea what you are taking about.... Yes, the NFL draft committee only gives 1st or 2nd round advice (congrats for pulling that internet nugget), but there around about 200 other players that will not be selected in these rounds. They obviously get advice from other draft prep sevices, scouts, agents, etc., on where they will be selected. Kayaa has a 4-5 round grade based on all these sources.

Lulz

You know nothing. Move along.

Heard he is having shoulder surgery

Doesn't surprise me based off the way his throws sailing high all year, and the hits he took early on, but if he is having surgery why even consider entering the draft? I'd think a QB having surgery on his throwing shoulder would torpedo his draft stock.

Advertisement

Lulz

You literally have no idea what you are taking about.... Yes, the NFL draft committee only gives 1st or 2nd round advice (congrats for pulling that internet nugget), but there around about 200 other players that will not be selected in these rounds. They obviously get advice from other draft prep sevices, scouts, agents, etc., on where they will be selected. Kayaa has a 4-5 round grade based on all these sources.

Where you at now [MENTION=8895]smack99[/MENTION] ??

Advertisement
Back