Kaaya ain't coming here to hold a clipboard

f
I think everyone is still waiting for you to make a "solid" point, unless you define "solid" as pure speculation.

And based on your prediction in the OP, I'll ask you again: would you like to wager something on that? Perhaps a lifetime ban bet?

Let's do it. Since you have 10k+ posts and I have 100, clearly posting here is very important to you so I love the payoff of your personal life crumbling. If Williams doesn't come back by game 3, I say Kaaya gets the start over Olsen.

Enjoy your short stay.

Bump for my boy McGahee2TheHouse. Where ya at?

And I'll honor my bet. PM a mod and they can get this done.

Disagree, Olsen being suspended nullifies the bet.

Advertisement
f
Let's do it. Since you have 10k+ posts and I have 100, clearly posting here is very important to you so I love the payoff of your personal life crumbling. If Williams doesn't come back by game 3, I say Kaaya gets the start over Olsen.

Enjoy your short stay.

captain save a-hoe to the rescue!!!

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

f

Enjoy your short stay.

Horse hockey! Olsen wasn't winning any job regardless. Now since M2H manned up the way he did I'd rather see him stay, but that's a separate issue. The bet was lost, and frankly for a reason we should all celebrate. Kaaya came in with no **** intention of ever holding a clipboard. How long have we been waiting for that guy? I hope BK is the man who can deliver now.

You my friend are coo coo for coco puffs if you think you can judge a persons personality off a few mistakes **** if that's the case forget johnny and Jameis lol some of you guys seem so lame how many guys have girlfriends on this team stfu about him getting some poon tang you virgins he's goin to be fine he's learning but he's also grinding just wait on it Olsen aint giving or letting anyone take his shxt

507.jpg

Advertisement
Kaaya will not start this year, in fact it'd be stupid to not redshirt him. This is the perfect opportunity to put some separation between the two guys.

I don't see him coming and learning the playbook and blowing baby jesus out of the water, which is what it would take.

567.gif

Advertisement
Kaaya left offers on the table from UCLA/ USC and his whole life 2500 miles away to come here and start. No distractions, no girlfriends, no family. He is going to totally immerse himself in Cane football. He knows that Olsen screwed off his whole freshman year and will be entering competition only a couple of months behind him.

One of the best things about Kaaya's arrival is that Olsen can never get comfortable. That little grin that Olsen had during the interview after Williams got hurt will go away the first day he sees Kaaya's determination on that field in May. Olsen can't go back to the shore this summer because he knows Kaaya's not going home and will take advantage of it and we'll see if Olsen is serious about football or not.

I'm not choosing sides because I want the best player to win the competition. But Olsen's first year revealed a little bit about his character. Kaaya is leaving everything behind and taking a huge leap of faith despite all of the detractors that still are in his ear about coming to the U.

My prediction: If Williams doesn't come back (he is the ideal starter this year IMO), Kaaya will take the job by week 3 and never look back. JMO.

Olsen reading this bull**** like

80.gif

I'll take my crow and new with pride I was wrong. I'm ****ed too but oh well u snooze u lose mufukka thx Olsen lulz

Advertisement
f
Enjoy your short stay.

Horse hockey! Olsen wasn't winning any job regardless. Now since M2H manned up the way he did I'd rather see him stay, but that's a separate issue. The bet was lost, and frankly for a reason we should all celebrate. Kaaya came in with no **** intention of ever holding a clipboard. How long have we been waiting for that guy? I hope BK is the man who can deliver now.

LOL, it is hard to win any race when you are not in that race. Olsen was suspended like 2 weeks ago, correct? Splitting the reps 3 ways vs 2 is a different scenario. Anything could have happened.

Kaaya will not start this year, in fact it'd be stupid to not redshirt him. This is the perfect opportunity to put some separation between the two guys.

I don't see him coming and learning the playbook and blowing baby jesus out of the water, which is what it would take.

592.gif

Advertisement
f

LOL, it is hard to win any race when you are not in that race. Olsen was suspended like 2 weeks ago, correct? Splitting the reps 3 ways vs 2 is a different scenario. Anything could have happened.

This dude be like

594.gif

If he comes and wins the comp in fall either Olsen is the worst QB ever at Miami or Kaaya is the second coming of Peyton Manning. Not counting on it.
2nd coming of Peyton Manning... I'll take it. 6 days, go canes!

Boy, I hope not. Peyton couldn't win a big game at Tennessee and he couldn't beat Florida. He graduates and Tee Martin leads Tennessee to a national title. Go figure.

592.gif

I is disappoint in Baby jesus. Although I should have known when I saw him at club 50 that maybe he was here for the partying. Glad kaaya beat out heaps though, and separation doesn't really matter since baby jesus will either be a career backup or transfer.

Sure would have been stupid to redshirt him. Smh.

Advertisement
Back