Kaaya 40

Advertisement
From the comments I can see most don't know how slow 5.5 is. Dorsey ran in the 4.7/4.8 range.

Kaaya can't run fast enough to get out of his own shadow...

Actually, I don't there has been a human being ever who could outrun his shadow.

the new game calls for some sort of athleticism at qb… at least shifty enough to avoid rush (hopefully he has this)… if you can make plays with your legs when things break down, even better.

love how people automatically go to Tom Brady/Peyton Manning references

Being shifty enough to avoid the rush doesn't have a lot to do with what an 18 year old runs in a straight line for 40 yards. I don't know his short shuttle, cone drill and have never seen him live against a college rush. Those things matter a lot more.

I'm over Hollywood Kaaya. We ain't never had an out of state non-running QB ever have any success here. Push him out and make some behind the scenes overtures to Treon Harris to see if he'll transfer.

....is what I'm beginning to think would actually please some people around here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dorsey-4.8
Manning-4.8
Winston-4.6

Still don't care about Brad's time though.

the new game calls for some sort of athleticism at qb… at least shifty enough to avoid rush (hopefully he has this)… if you can make plays with your legs when things break down, even better.

love how people automatically go to Tom Brady/Peyton Manning references

Being shifty enough to avoid the rush doesn't have a lot to do with what an 18 year old runs in a straight line for 40 yards. I don't know his short shuttle, cone drill and have never seen him live against a college rush. Those things matter a lot more.

True, but being 5.5 slow his shuttle will be slow as well.

We can hope for quick release and feel in the pocket

Advertisement
Advertisement
When's the last time Manning ran a 40? 1998? He couldn't crack 6 seconds at this point in his life, and he's still killing it.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a real thing or not. I feel like I am being trolled by the entire board.

Advertisement
As long as he doesn't run out of bounds a yard before the first down marker like our last cafe con leche QB we might be okay.

Aj mccarron hands off the ball and does nothing. Bama wins on ball control and d...

Then I'll take a whole lot of nothing.

Over 9,000 yards passing, 77 TD, 15 INT, 66.9 Completion %, 162.5 rating.

His stats are every bit as impressive as Ken Dorsey's and in some cases much better and he played in a better conference.

Advertisement
Back