Kaaya 40

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't care if my QB is a slow runner as long as he's not a slow thinker. We've had enough of those f*ckers behind center the past decade.

If his steps to setup and downfield vision speed finding an open receiver NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE are his forte, I'm good with that.

He can hand off to the 4.3 guy all he wants.

Advertisement
He really runs a 5.5?!?! That's lineman speed… Pete, is your boy hurt or something?

Eh... at least he won't take off and run at the first sign of trouble.

How fast was Dorsey? Serious question.

I wouldn't mind it if he was faster but I'd rather he have a strong accurate arm with the smarts to know where to put it on any given play. Golden and Coley can focus on surrounding him with speed.

the new game calls for some sort of athleticism at qb… at least shifty enough to avoid rush (hopefully he has this)… if you can make plays with your legs when things break down, even better.

love how people automatically go to Tom Brady/Peyton Manning references

Last 8 years at QB have been dreadful. I don't care of BK runs 8.0 aslong as he is better then 3 previous QBs we've had.

Anyone remember cringing every time JaPicky dropped back? Or Snickers running out of bound 1 foot shy of the marker?

Advertisement
As long as Kaaya is able to throw the intermediate routes and not chuck INTs, I could care less about his 40 time.

Advertisement
Dorsey was a cheetah compared to Kosar. Smart QB with decent arm, accurate throws, nice touch, and ice water in veins-- that is what I want. Vinny was probably the best QB we even had. Huge arm, ox strong, fantastic mobility(see OU scramble), tough as nails -- Heisman but no NC despite unbelievable talent around him. I love Vinny, but I want NCs.

He looks a lot faster in his HS highlights. I am skeptical regarding that time. I think it is important that a QB be able to make some plays with his legs, but he doesn't have to be a track star.

Advertisement
Back