K.J. Sails

I’m just a huge fan of the “if he can’t play this year we don’t need him”. Of course. Because Miami’s track record recently of landing their CB targets has been so stellar. We definitely don’t need any kids who can play the position well. We’ve got a board full of kids 8 months away from signing that we can whiff on.

Board gets dumber by the day.

Advertisement
He was a mid 3 star. And who cares about being a acc veteran. Unc best corner a couple years back was mj stewart. Sails started with stewart and unc pass defense wasn't good. Now stewart was all-acc and went on to get drafted in the 2nd round i believe. If sails was that good why didnt he just enter the draft?

The coaching staff believes that if ivey stays healthy that he can be all-acc this year. Im not sure people has those same expectations for sails.
In our system he’d be better. I have no doubt Ivey has the tools. But once again he hasn’t been tested yet. Sails would be good for rotational purposes alone. And he will be better with our pass rush

Some of yall are walking around here like we got the swag of a team that just finished going 12-1 last year and had 5 guys drafted in the first round last Thursday! We need to humble ourselves a little more here. These last 7 months should have humbled us enough. (7-6 season, disappointing recruiting class, horrible draft). If it weren't for the portal I don't know where we would be right now..

We need all the help we can get at CB and LB and if anyone just so happens to fall into our lap who is solid enough to break the rotation we should be forever grateful. People posting highlights of this kid getting beat is just plain dumb. Sails is good enough to help us next year. Case closed.

The defense finished top 4 in the country and #1 in pass defense last season...our issues with our team had zero to do with pass defense

lol y’all act like KJ Sails is our savior a transfer from UNC 🤦‍♂️ ?? If he can’t play this year it’s no need to get him as a 4th cb bc he won’t see the field the year after.

Advertisement
The defense finished top 4 in the country and #1 in pass defense last season...our issues with our team had zero to do with pass defense

lol y’all act like KJ Sails is our savior a transfer from UNC 🤦‍♂️ ?? If he can’t play this year it’s no need to get him as a 4th cb bc he won’t see the field the year after.

Can you point me to a single post that said he’d be the savior??

If not, shut the fvck up

The kid who transferred from Coastal Carolina to VT so he could be closer to his sick mother was denied a waiver because he's 5 miles over the 100 mile radius put in place by the ncaa. Why would Sails be allowed a waiver to play 280 miles away from Tampa?
He was denied bc his mother was recovering and doing well more so than the radius. That's how I read it.

Yeah and 4 of the guys from that #1 pass D secondary are gone so what’s that have to do with this season?

Advertisement
I think he'd potentially get a waiver at USF but not Miami. It's why the VT kid couldn't get a waiver. Something about the school having to be within 100 miles of where the sick/dying/retarded family member resides. So yeah, it is expert analysis, ya fckin prick.

& you’d be wrong

He was a mid 3 star. And who cares about being a acc veteran. Unc best corner a couple years back was mj stewart. Sails started with stewart and unc pass defense wasn't good. Now stewart was all-acc and went on to get drafted in the 2nd round i believe. If sails was that good why didnt he just enter the draft?

The coaching staff believes that if ivey stays healthy that he can be all-acc this year. Im not sure people has those same expectations for sails.

Enter the draft after playing one year? THE **** kind of *** crack are you smoking? Stupid MFer

Advertisement
Advertisement
These last few posts, whew

Advertisement
Back