K.J. Sails

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see us having a reasonable shot at landing a better prospect at CB than Sails. This may be a misstep by the staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I mean are we going to get anymore guys from the portal or just walk right into the season with 6 cb’s 2 being true freshmen and 1 a project and 13 OL and a few of them who shouldn’t be on this team.

U worrying about the 7th and 8th cb spot? Last year only 5 cbs played and the 4th and 5th barely.

Advertisement
We didn’t need him. If he was as good as u believe he is than he should start at USF. He would be 4th or 5th at best here.
He would have been 3rd string at worst and he didn't come bc Manny doesn't think he will get his waiver.

Wouldn’t have played this year and would have taken up a scholly for 2 years and I think Manny believes he can get better players than him in future class.

We need Grad transfer CB who can play right away and fill a hole while youngins grow up. Sailer doesn’t fit any of these

I always worry about injuries. I’m just like that. Always thinking ahead. TE is a great example.

Impossible! We're the only team that doesn't have to worry about injuries. We just need to worry about our starting 11 and that's it. You don't need great depth like Bama and Clemson, it's all about your starting 11 on each side!!!

/end sarcasm

Advertisement
Back