K.J. Sails

Advertisement
We only have four scholarship CB’s: Trajan Bandy, DJ Ivey, Al Blades Jr. and Nigel Bethel.

Of those, only Bandy has started a game.

From a pure depth, numbers, and experience standpoint, i say bring him in. Let him compete.

Because if one or two of our CB’s go down this season, we’re ****ed.

We’re so stacked on defense otherwise, would be a shame if injures in one spot derailed the whole train

We only have four scholarship CB’s: Trajan Bandy, DJ Ivey, Al Blades Jr. and Nigel Bethel.

Of those, only Bandy has started a game.

From a pure depth, numbers, and experience standpoint, i say bring him in. Let him compete.

Because if one or two of our CB’s go down this season, we’re ****ed.

We’re so stacked on defense otherwise, would be a shame if injures in one spot derailed the whole train
There is 6 scholarship corners

Sign him up if it’s just for this year. Added depth and college experience.

He reached out to DeeJay and Ahhmon on Twitter earlier . Seems like there’s some smoke at least

Advertisement
2 of those being true freshman that are not even on campus yet. The chances of them being better ready to play than Sails week 0 are highly unlikely.
Sails might not even play. Is he okay with possibly being the 4th corner? Fau and usf are interested and he would probably start at either.

Sails might not even play. Is he okay with possibly being the 4th corner? Fau and usf are interested and he would probably start at either.

By the looks of it he is more interested in Miami than either of the schools. Doubt he would be 4th string. 3rd at worst if not the starter. He is exactly the type of player Manny describes and he can ball.

By the looks of it he is more interested in Miami than either of the schools. Doubt he would be 4th string. 3rd at worst if not the starter. He is exactly the type of player Manny describes and he can ball.
I have seen him play. Who is he starting over? I don't see him beating out bandy or ivey. So that means him and blades are battling for the 3rd spot. So it's highly possible he could be 4th.

Advertisement
I have seen him play. Who is he starting over? I don't see him beating out bandy or ivey. So that means him and blades are battling for the 3rd spot. So it's highly possible he could be 4th.
He definitely could start over Ivey. He's talented and has started games in the ACC, something Ivey has yet to do.

Advertisement
the coaches on confident in the two incoming freshman. we will be 5 deep with them, maybe 6 if bethel steps up.
lb is more a concern but joyner is back there for good.

Is he for sure to get a waiver? NCAA denied Luke Ford and another kid who had pretty good cases due to family illnesses. Seems like you need a lawyer to push your waiver through, a la Fields and Martell. Can't afford to bring a kid in for depth and he not even be eligible to play this year.

Advertisement
Is he for sure to get a waiver? NCAA denied Luke Ford and another kid who had pretty good cases due to family illnesses. Seems like you need a lawyer to push your waiver through, a la Fields and Martell. Can't afford to bring a kid in for depth and he not even be eligible to play this year.

My guess is they'd wait to make a move until they know if he can play immediately. If they have to wait a year he's likely not a take

Bring him in if he has 2 years of eligibility left. He won’t start here. 3rd or 4th corner but will bring competition

Advertisement
Back