Justyn Ross out for season

Advertisement
Ok well first we have to make it to the ACC Championship game in order to possibly beat them
What makes you think we wont make it? Grow some balls and have some confidence about your team. And find you a GIRLFRIEND OR A WIFE you got to much time on your hands to be commenting on my post

What makes you think we wont make it? Grow some balls and have some confidence about your team. And find you a GIRLFRIEND OR A WIFE you got to much time on your hands to be commenting on my post
Did I say we won't make it? No....we need to win the coastal first and we have only done that once since joining the conference. I do have a woman actually. I could comment on whatever I want. It was just an innocent post but you decided to go full tilt on me again.

Advertisement
Every year I'm counting on making it. Let's Go Canes!!!!
:neonu:
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Advertisement
I just lost several IQ points reading OP’s post. As if losing one player, in a position that is easily replaced not like quarterback, is going to make any kind of a difference to such a talent rich roster.

Go run the stairs OP. And don’t stop until you throw up

But...but..but...Clemson doesn't "recruit" other 4-5 star wide outs....how on earth can they afford to replace him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happens just about every other time they play Auburn.

True, I guess I should have said torched by a Bama kid that went to an out of state program. Outside of Winston almost all 5 star studs stay in state. Thanks D.

He torched Bama, it's not often that Bama gets got by a kid from Alabama that's not at Auburn (danny)
Oh yeah. Saban must have cursed every one of those catches. Him ans old Rapist going to noles where two saban missed. Kid made the QB look like Brady. Some of those were borderline miracles.

Advertisement
Back