Justyn Ross out for season

Craval85 my comment made about us being propelled to win the National Championship was a JOKE. Reading your posts you seem to make this as a great loss. Another great receiver will step up and take his place. Obviously you know very little about college football.

Advertisement

Big loss. MIA's chances just improved significantly in the ACC title game
You do know Miami has only won the coastal once since joining the ACC. First they have to win the coastal to play Clemson.

That's true but how much better did those players become playing with Jeudy? He was consistently drawing the #1 CB assignment

Smith and Ruggs can definitely hold their own against any CB in the country. Clemson's WR's aren't in the same league so there will be a little bit of a drop off. Bama's just a bad example because there's not much of a drop off. A good analogy you would have wanted to make your point would be Oklahoma losing CeeDee Lamb.

You’re not following me. I know what a good player he is. But take a look at that roster.

And then tell me that it’s going to make a difference at the end of the season.

They’re literally going to have 10 to 12 games to work it out, choosing from multiple talented replacements.

It won’t make a bit of difference to us or them in December. Now if Trevor Lawrence goes down that’s another matter.

If we end up at the ACCCG in December, and lightning strikes and we beat them, I assure you it won’t be because they lost Ross way back in June.

In a normal yr what you're saying would make a little more sense. These are extenuating circumstances, and because of the shutdown the gap between the elite teams and mediocre teams will not be as wide due to the shortened practice schedule. That's how crucial practice time is for CFB. Losing your #1 receiving threat, and the WR you by far had the most chemistry with is a big loss. Period. Will it be enough to allow MIA to win the game? I don't know that. They will at a minimum be more competitive though

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great thread. Glad I stopped by.

Joseph I know you're not talking. After starting all those worthless, POS, COVID threads?? FOH. You shouldn't throw stones, if you live in a glass house

Last edited:
Advertisement
Joseph I know you're not talking. After starting all those worthless, POS, COVID threads?? LMAO. You shouldn't throw stones, if you live in a glass house

Your comment reminded me to ask you doofus, what country this kid is being flown to for this complex surgery? You know, since our healthcare is one of the worst in the world?

I'm sure Dabo is currently gassing up the jet to fly him to Canada right now. Got to get him on that six month waiting list asap!

Such a clown.

Last edited:
Ross was a likely first round pick next year. That is a very scary injury. Would probably change the odds from Clemson -17 -115 to Clemson -17 -105 against us on a neutral field.

And you wonder why were are now the Balkans.

smh.

That's a defeatist attitude friend. It's easy to say that the only way to solve hyper-polarization is by fighting a war or through balkanization. The more important question to ask is can we resolve those differences through cooperation and collaboration? You can't simultaneously say that a multi-cultural/ethnic democracy is impossible and also contribute nothing towards improving collective solidarity in this country. You should ask your fellow friends that are clamoring for balkanization how many people do they interact with on a daily basis that doesn't look like them, talk like them, believe in the same **** as them, or come from the same place as them? America is an anomaly, and tribalism is natural. For this to work everyone has to do their part. Because in the end if we somehow manage to coexist peacefully, we'll all be better for it

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's a defeatist attitude friend. It's easy to say that the only way to solve hyper polarization is by fighting a war or through balkanization. Can we resolve those differences through cooperation and collaboration is the question? You can't simultaneously say that a multi-cultural/ethnic democracy is impossible and also contribute nothing towards improving collective solidarity in this country. You should ask your fellow friends that are clamoring for balkanization how many people do they interact with on a daily basis that doesn't look like them, talk like them, believe in the same **** as them, or come from the same place as them? America is an anomaly, and tribalism is natural. For this to work everyone has to do their part. Because in the end if we somehow manage to coexist peacefully, we'll all be better for it
I lived Balkanization (btw it is one in the same as war...ffs pick up a **** book and read). Come take a stroll with me in villages like Gornja, Srebrenca, Altina Luz Fornista, Djakovica, whats left (even today) of Sarejevo City. Love to introduce you to a few cool cats I ran across, real gems, Radovice, Goran, and my favorite, Nada the Farmer. She'd (yes she) like to have a word with you in Ovcaravicic. Tea and prosciutto all around.

You likely sit on a sofa playing video games and fantasize about the Avengers wearing your Cap'n America t-shirt and doing a hero landing. I don't want Balkanization (you appear to be clueless as to the concept)--it was brought to our shores by the actions of both parties. There is NO compromise with people who think like you, only total capitulation to your "woke and better world". In fairness, the far right is your same coin, different side. Abortion, church v state, 2a, 1a, "income inequality", pick-a-rage-issue-of-the-moment...eeeeny---meeeny---miney----moe. It's all been done before in other places. Goodness, there is more of a chance of CIS starting a permanent "Virtues and Successes of Bobby Bowden Forum" that what you fantasize in how "the world should work".

There is simply NO COMPROMISE at this stage between the entrenched and growing camps. This will likely drift to background noise again (although less so) with AGAIN no real resolution to come for it. Rs will pay lip service, and Ds will continue to take "vulnerable community" votes and do absolutely nothing for those constituents--and tragic figures like Floyd keep bearing the brunt. To make matters worse, the adults in the middle are exhausted, fading, and shrinking.

And you don't even realize your twisted logic of "coexisting". America doesn't "coexist", we were founded on blending, on melting together. What your very platform stands for IS founded on is Balkanization. Only you think "we'll do it right because everyone like me has a 13th century interpretive dance and clay pottery degree".

Congrats.

Let me tell you who used to say "coexist" all the time. Slobodan, Horan, and Ante.

Look them up if you can peel away from your GoT binge session.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami could have selected any 11 Clemson starters to sit the past few years & they still win by double-digits. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I lived Balkanization (btw it is one in the same as war...ffs pick up a **** book and read). Come take a stroll with me in villages like Gornja, Srebrenca, Altina Luz Fornista, Djakovica, whats left (even today) of Sarejevo City. Love to introduce you to a few cool cats I ran across, real gems, Radovice, Goran, and my favorite, Nada the Farmer. She'd (yes she) like to have a word with you in Ovcaravicic. Tea and prosciutto all around.

You likely sit on a sofa playing video games and fantasize about the Avengers wearing your Cap'n America t-shirt and doing a hero landing. I don't want Balkanization (you appear to be clueless as to the concept)--it was brought to our shores by the actions of both parties. There is NO compromise with people who think like you, only total capitulation to your "woke and better world". In fairness, the far right is your same coin, different side. Abortion, church v state, 2a, 1a, "income inequality", pick-a-rage-issue-of-the-moment...eeeeny---meeeny---miney----moe. It's all been done before in other places. Goodness, there is more of a chance of CIS starting a permanent "Virtues and Successes of Bobby Bowden" that what you fantasize in how "the world should work".

There is simply NO COMPROMISE at this stage between the entrenched and growing camps. This will likely settle, but no real resolution will.come of it. Rs will pay lip service, and Ds will continue to take "vulnerable community" votes and do absolutely nothing for those voters. And guys like Floyd keep bearing the brunt. To make matters worse, the adults in the middle are exhausted, fading, and shrinking.

And you don't even realize your twisted logic of "coexisting". America doesn't "coexist", we were founded on blending, on melting together. What yoir very platform is founded on is Balkanization.

Congrats.

Let me tell you who used to say "coexist" all the time. Slobodan, Horan, and Ante.

Look them up if you can peel away from your GoT binge session.
No Arkan?

Advertisement
Back