Justyn Ross out for season

Advertisement
No Arkan?
No, I never ran across Zvonko (if I remember correctly his real name Arkan was his village name) we were in different parts. If memory serves, the Albanian-Balkan caricatures in Taken and John Wick are roughly based on him. He made Al Capone look nice.

He's dead now??? I'm to lazy to look it up.

One of his rivals wife and daughter got boob jobs in Landstuhl though...courtesy of US $. True story.

Advertisement
Ross is not just another WR, but in the putrid ACC Clemson will be fine. Former Miami commit Ladson may have a big year. Ross has been Clemsons leading WR the past 2 NC games, it could hurt them in the Final 4, but not in the ACC

Clemsons entire bench; the guys who don't even get their names in their jerseys would beat Miami right now. Just like they did against Golden and donofrio.

And their medical staff won't permanently prevent him from playing like ours do, so he'll just come back from his redshirt even more polished.

Clemsons entire bench; the guys who don't even get their names in their jerseys would beat Miami right now. Just like they did against Golden and donofrio.

And their medical staff won't permanently prevent him from playing like ours do, so he'll just come back from his redshirt even more polished.

He's far more likely to never play again.

Advertisement
Terrible news hearing about Ross. Probably his career is over playing football.

Wouldn't wish a spinal issue, congenital or other, on anyone. Hope the surgery is a great success and the young man has the best possible outcome for his future. 🙏

Unless this mf transferring to Miami this doesnt affect our chances of beating them or making ACCCG even remotely.

Dude I think their entire second team would still be favored to beat us. Let's prove we can beat FIU and La Tech before we start worrying about Clemson.
I will take them odds, considering brice went to duke and there is no experienced back up qb!

Advertisement

That's your opinion, but no they wouldn't especially if its there 3rd string agaisnt our starters! Now your inflating your opinion into facts!

Man I hope they lose a 15 more players lol. That's the only chance we got at beating them. And now that def is going to look so much different this yr and to me be way better then last year. You better hope they have the flu when we play them. lol

Man I hope they lose a 15 more players lol. That's the only chance we got at beating them. And now that def is going to look so much different this yr and to me be way better then last year. You better hope they have the flu when we play them. lol
Ok well first we have to make it to the ACC Championship game in order to possibly beat them

Advertisement
I never knew this fanbase had so many worthless Clemson dyck suckers. Some of these cats secretly wish they could suck the c*m out of Trevor's & Dabo's co_ck. SMH. If MIA makes it to the ACC title game, they WILL give Clemson a game. You can bet your entire worthless life on that

Last edited:
See the source image

Advertisement
Back