Justyn Ross out for season

Advertisement
Advertisement
idk about yall...and maybe its the lack of sports currently, but I want the smoke.

Someone @ Dabo and tell'em we comin and we're not backin down.

200.gif

I just lost several IQ points reading OP’s post. As if losing one player, in a position that is easily replaced not like quarterback, is going to make any kind of a difference to such a talent rich roster.

Go run the stairs OP. And don’t stop until you throw up

You lost IQ pts because you're already dumb as rocks. Losing your best WR who was going to be a JR is easily replaced? LMAO. Whatever you say Stephen from Django

Advertisement
You lost IQ pts because you're already dumb as rocks. Losing your best WR who was going to be a JR is easily replaced? LMAO. Whatever you say Stephen from Django

MIA's chances just improved SIGNIFICANTLY in the ACC title game” is hands-down one of the dumbest posts regarding football on this site in quite a while.

How many 4 & 5 stars did they have ready to replace him? Receiver is one of the easiest positions to replace when you have all star talent in the 3-4 deep.

It’s not like they lost their quarterback.

But by all means, keep doubling down. You’ll prove just how little you know about actual football with dumb shlt like this.

LOL, Clempsen loses a wide receiver now Miami’s chances have significantly improved. Man, that is just so incredibly dumb

MIA's chances just improved SIGNIFICANTLY in the ACC title game” is hands-down one of the dumbest posts regarding football on this site in quite a while.

How many 4 & 5 stars did they have ready to replace him? Receiver is one of the easiest positions to replace when you have all star talent in the 3-4 deep.

But by all means, keep doubling down. You’ll prove just how little you know about actual football with dumb shlt like this.

LOL, Clempsen loses a wide receiver now Miami’s chances have significantly improved. Man, that is just so incredibly dumb

Me agreeing with you for once:
tenor.gif

Big loss. MIA's chances just improved significantly in the ACC title game

Dude I think their entire second team would still be favored to beat us. Let's prove we can beat FIU and La Tech before we start worrying about Clemson.

Advertisement

It doesn't matter if they have talent behind him. Losing Justyn Ross is like Bama losing Jerry Jeudy. He was projected to be a top 15 draft pick. They don't grow on trees even for teams like Clemson & Bama

Last edited:
Advertisement
It doesn't matter if they have talent behind him. Losing Justyn Ross is like Bama losing Jerry Jeudy. He was projected to be a top 15 draft pick. They don't grown on trees even for teams like Clemson & Bama

Bama's a bad example considering they had Ruggs, Smith, and Waddle.

It doesn't matter if they have talent behind him. Losing Justyn Ross is like Bama losing Jerry Jeudy. He was projected to be a top 15 draft pick. They don't grown on trees even for teams like Clemson & Bama

You’re not following me. I know what a good player he is. But take a look at that roster.

And then tell me that it’s going to make a difference at the end of the season.

They’re literally going to have 10 to 12 games to work it out, choosing from multiple talented replacements.

It won’t make a bit of difference to us or them in December. Now if Trevor Lawrence goes down that’s another matter.

If we end up at the ACCCG in December, and lightning strikes and we beat them, I assure you it won’t be because they lost Ross way back in June.

Nuts how a congenital spine issue goes unnoticed for so long... or nuts how he played football so long before it became an ailment.

Advertisement
Back