Off-Topic Justin Hodges Arrest

I have no crumb snatchers but my generation had a big hand in these little ******** being raised lol. They’re friends not parents. Actually the parents act intimidated by the children.
Im pretty sure thats by design

Advertisement
Im pretty sure thats by design
Don’t think it’s design. Think it’s been a free fall since WW2, mostly pushed by tech advances that dwarve anything we have seen in recorded history in terms of scope and speed. The issues are then compounded by bad mistakes in how we handle these in society.

Started in 1935 and really took off in 1962.
  • Gloria Steinem described marriage as “an arrangement for one and a half people.”
  • Andrea Dworkin wrote, “How can anyone love someone who is less than a full person, unless love itself is domination per se?”
  • Kate Millett wrote, “so long as every female, simply by virtue of her anatomy, is obliged, even forced, to be the sole or primary caretaker of childhood, she is prevented from being a free human being.”
  • Betty Friedan wrote, “women who ‘adjust’ as housewives, who grow up wanting to be ‘just a housewife,’ are in as much danger as the millions who walked to their own death in the concentration camps… they are suffering a slow death of mind and spirit.”
  • Linda Gordon said, “the nuclear family must be destroyed… Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process.”
  • Robin Morgan said “We can’t destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage.”
  • Mary Jo Bane said, “in order to raise children with equality, we must take them away from families and communally raise them.”
  • Vivian Gornick said, “being a housewife is an illegitimate profession… The choice to serve and be protected and plan towards being a family maker is a choice that shouldn’t be. The heart of radical feminism is to change that.”
  • Helen Sullinger said, “We must work to destroy [marriage]… The end of the institution of marriage is a necessary condition for the liberation of women. Therefore it is important for us to encourage women to leave their husbands and not to live individually with men… All of history must be rewritten in terms of oppression of women.”

Thought this was the crootin board when I porsted about leaving earlier, but since its not **** it...

Couldnt be moar explicit...

• Gloria Steinem described marriage as “an arrangement for one and a half people.”
  • Andrea Dworkin wrote, “How can anyone love someone who is less than a full person, unless love itself is domination per se?”
  • Kate Millett wrote, “so long as every female, simply by virtue of her anatomy, is obliged, even forced, to be the sole or primary caretaker of childhood, she is prevented from being a free human being.”
  • Betty Friedan wrote, “women who ‘adjust’ as housewives, who grow up wanting to be ‘just a housewife,’ are in as much danger as the millions who walked to their own death in the concentration camps… they are suffering a slow death of mind and spirit.”
  • Linda Gordon said, “the nuclear family must be destroyed… Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process.”
  • Robin Morgan said “We can’t destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage.”
  • Mary Jo Bane said, “in order to raise children with equality, we must take them away from families and communally raise them.”
  • Vivian Gornick said, “being a housewife is an illegitimate profession… The choice to serve and be protected and plan towards being a family maker is a choice that shouldn’t be. The heart of radical feminism is to change that.”
  • Helen Sullinger said, “We must work to destroy [marriage]… The end of the institution of marriage is a necessary condition for the liberation of women. Therefore it is important for us to encourage women to leave their husbands and not to live individually with men… All of history must be rewritten in terms of oppression of women.”

Thought this was the crootin board when I porsted about leaving earlier, but since its not **** it...

Couldnt be moar explicit...
You are correct we’re just talking about 2 sides of the same coin. I was talking about governmental policies that incentivized having kids you couldn’t afford for the checks that accompany them.

You are talking about the culture pushing the “girl boss” feminism bull****. The same stuff that’s being pushed by corporate America. They don’t actually believe it they just push it bc they’d rather their females be working 40-50 hour weeks in there lates 20s to early 30s and not have to deal with them being out on maternity leave. I remember people thinking it was righteous when companies started sponsoring abortions and expenses that went toward getting one out of state. When in reality they’re saving thousands by not having an employee on leave getting paid.

Strong nuclear family is the biggest threat to big government and their partners. Beware of those who campaign against it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You are correct we’re just talking about 2 sides of the same coin. I was talking about governmental policies that incentivized having kids you couldn’t afford for the checks that accompany them.

You are talking about the culture pushing the “girl boss” feminism bull****. The same stuff that’s being pushed by corporate America. They don’t actually believe it they just push it bc they’d rather their females be working 40-50 hour weeks in there lates 20s to early 30s and not have to deal with them being out on maternity leave. I slaver people thinking it was righteous when companies started sponsoring abortions and expenses that went toward getting one out of state. When in reality they’re saving thousands by not having an employee on leave getting paid.

Strong nuclear family is the biggest threat to big government and their partners. Beware of those who campaign against it.

The bold underscores so many social problems it would be impossible for me to even begin on a college football board. For an individual trying to be upwardly mobile economically, this is the single most important issue.

LMFAO at 55 West being "Luxury Condo's"....1st off, they're not Condos....they are Apts...Luxury Condos is the Solaire and The View in Downtown Orlando.

Last edited:
LMFAO at 55 West being "Luxury Condo's"....1st off, they're not Condos....they are Apts...Luxury Condos is the Solaire and The View in Downtown Orlando.
I toured 55W last summer. The breezeways smelled like ***** reefer, a couple of the elevators were out of service, & there was graffiti in some of the common areas. The leasing agent said, “We’re changing the culture/turning over the tenants, etc.”
I’m too bougie in my 40s to be part of some company’s cultural restoration hustle. Call me a nun…don’t want none; don’t need none.

I toured 55W last summer. The breezeways smelled like ***** reefer, a couple of the elevators were out of service, & there was graffiti in some of the common areas. The leasing agent said, “We’re changing the culture/turning over the tenants, etc.”
I’m too bougie in my 40s to be part of some company’s cultural restoration hustle. Call me a nun…don’t want none; don’t need none.
That's why I LMFAO....I have a friend who lived there with his wife, but 3yrs ago he bought a Condo at the View. 55 West is a joke...and has been.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back