Off-Topic Justin Hodges Arrest

canesmang1

Sophomore

AFlorida college football player and a female accomplice have been arrested in connection with a violent home invasion inside a luxury Orlando condo earlier this month, according to police.

Justin Hodges, a defensive back with the University of Central Florida, was one of several men who barged into a 28th floor apartment with guns on Jan. 9, severely beat an occupant and robbed the residence before fleeing, officials said.

The Fort Lauderdale native has since been dismissed from the football team, according to Fox 35.

Orlando cops said Hodges is a friend of a female suspect in the case, Nevaeh Mosher, who once dated the victim.

Advertisement

AFlorida college football player and a female accomplice have been arrested in connection with a violent home invasion inside a luxury Orlando condo earlier this month, according to police.

Justin Hodges, a defensive back with the University of Central Florida, was one of several men who barged into a 28th floor apartment with guns on Jan. 9, severely beat an occupant and robbed the residence before fleeing, officials said.

The Fort Lauderdale native has since been dismissed from the football team, according to Fox 35.

Orlando cops said Hodges is a friend of a female suspect in the case, Nevaeh Mosher, who once dated the victim.
***** is undefeated.

Makes you do crazy, stupid things!!!

Holy **** I lost brain cells reading that. Idk what he thought the outcome was going to be before he committed the crime.

Advertisement
Justin looking in the mirror the next day….

cf32c415-5667-42da-8d9c-2dd4aa95c0e4_text.gif

Advertisement
yeah little pudge belly doesn’t work when you got small ****. But she seems like an absolute **** gobbler so I’m sure whatever 13 dudes she’s smashing on any given weekend don’t care.

My sentiments exactly. Regardless, I’m not throwing away my life for this or anyone else for that matter, but especially not this. Dudes be blowing their whole lives away for the most wretched reasons.

Advertisement
Not gonna lie, I've smashed worse and still been able to look myself in the mirror the next day, but a few more years and she has potential to crack the Paranos starting lineup.

And even if she can suck a grapefruit through a garden hose, which I suspect may be the case, she isn't multiple felony worthy. A few traffic violations is more appropriate here.

Advertisement
This is the type of impressionable, compulsive, beta young men you get when there's no solid male role models in their life and you don't feed them a constant diet of 8ball & MJG, Trick Daddy, UGK and Poison Clan.

Hanging with, and "riding" for, a low quality thot broad that sells "content" on the internet.
We wouldn't even entertain a broad like this back in the day. We'd dog her out and NOTHING more. These young goofy MF'ers take girls like this out to eat and send money to their CashApp. (and apparently rob people for them)

We have managed to raise THE WEAKEST generation of young men IN HISTORY.

Coochie has caused problems for decades but we never let "foot draggers" influence our behavior... EVER.

Juvenile has a line in one of his songs...
"You can have an old lady, but them ho3s, they for everybody."

This is the type of impressionable, compulsive, beta young men you get when there's no solid male role models in their life and you don't feed them a constant diet of 8ball & MJG, Trick Daddy, UGK and Poison Clan.

Hanging with, and "riding" for, a low quality thot broad that sells "content" on the internet.
We wouldn't even entertain a broad like this back in the day. We'd dog her out and NOTHING more. These young goofy MF'ers take girls like this out to eat and send money to their CashApp. (and apparently rob people for them)

We have managed to raise THE WEAKEST generation of young men IN HISTORY.

Coochie has caused problems for decades but we never let "foot draggers" influence our behavior... EVER.

Juvenile has a line in one of his songs...
"You can have an old lady, but them ho3s, they for everybody."
💯

Advertisement
Back