Off-Topic Justin Hodges Arrest

She really got #FreeMe as her pinned tweet…L O L

View attachment 226292

Probably hoping for the next thirsty simp to try to come through. But if u look at the video I posted, I believe she was denied bail. She’s young & immature af; Hodges was just a pawn to get her ex mad. When that chit backfired, then she tried to exact revenge. Dumb muh fckas left all kinds of evidence behind, including face on cameras. Smh.

Feel low key bad for Hodges b/c he literally did this chit being sprung off some kitty, & she lied about the scenario. Bruh was on some hood, cape chit & lost it all.

Advertisement
This is the type of impressionable, compulsive, beta young men you get when there's no solid male role models in their life and you don't feed them a constant diet of 8ball & MJG, Trick Daddy, UGK and Poison Clan.

Hanging with, and "riding" for, a low quality thot broad that sells "content" on the internet.
We wouldn't even entertain a broad like this back in the day. We'd dog her out and NOTHING more. These young goofy MF'ers take girls like this out to eat and send money to their CashApp. (and apparently rob people for them)

We have managed to raise THE WEAKEST generation of young men IN HISTORY.

Coochie has caused problems for decades but we never let "foot draggers" influence our behavior... EVER.

Juvenile has a line in one of his songs...
"You can have an old lady, but them ho3s, they for everybody."

Preach from the mountain top, bruh. Like Bodie said in “The Wire”: This game is rigged man, and these young dudes are acting like some lil bytches on a chess board. Pawns to these ***** (& I don’t feel that way about women, in general…I actually respect the **** out of women, which is becoming more & more rare today among youngins. I’m talking real life, true definition of the word ****.)

Last edited:
Preach from the mountain top, bruh. Like Bodie said in “The Wire”: This game is rigged man, and these young dudes are acting like some lil bytches on a chess board. Pawns to these ***** (& I don’t feel that way about women, in general…I actually respect the **** out of women, which is becoming more & more rare today among youngins. I’m talking real life, true definition of the word ****.)
Bro I see it all day with these young men.
They're so impressionable and easily influenced by kitty. And some of these young men are actually the catch, and they don't even realize it.

I was fortunate enough to have a strong Father figure in my life, and he taught me to NEVER let females get me out of character, sway my judgment, or get me off my purpose.

Don't get me wrong, I love a GOOD woman. They are priceless. Treat them like a queen if you find one. But I was taught that they had to EARN your support and respect. (not by being an OnlyFans ******** pic seller)

Good women are becoming unicorns in this generation and a vast majority of them today are jezebels that bring nothing more to the table than trouble and drama... Especially to young men with bright futures.
Exhibit A.

I slayed through chicks like this in high school and college (still do lol)...and only calmed down when I found a "real one".
These kids today though are simping for 🗑️ though.

Advertisement
Bro I see it all day with these young men.
They're so impressionable and easily influenced by kitty. And some of these young men are actually the catch, and they don't even realize it.

I was fortunate enough to have a strong Father figure in my life, and he taught me to NEVER let females get me out of character, sway my judgment, or get me off my purpose.

Don't get me wrong, I love a GOOD woman. They are priceless. Treat them like a queen if you find one. But I was taught that they had to EARN your support and respect. (not by being an OnlyFans ******** pic seller)

Good women are becoming unicorns in this generation and a vast majority of them today are jezebels that bring nothing more to the table than trouble and drama... Especially to young men with bright futures.
Exhibit A.

I slayed through chicks like this in high school and college (still do lol)...and only calmed down when I found a "real one".
These kids today though are simping for 🗑️ though.

Real talk, I’m worried about this generation, bro. My guy, I was shopping for my grandma at a Target, a high end one in a nice neighborhood, too. Asked if they sold “prunes” at their location. Tell me why bro asked me how to spell it?? Not only was I shocked, I was low key worried.

Seeing how these young men move, how they can’t articulate themselves, how they r easily duped, losing their lives either behind the walls or by grave over REAL LIFE HOES, chicks that have zero respect for them or their own self, is wild. Granted, I grew up in the gang bang capital of the world, & I’ve seen dudes get lumped up or worst over a female, but we’re talking baby mamas, jealousy, & even then it was far in between.

These dudes today r falling for literal internet hoes who r advertising they are down for anything w/ a price tag attached to it. Chicks who r proud to be THOTs. These r the type of chicks they r either throwing their lives away for or losing their lives for. Getting set up to be robbed, & then set up the stick up boy, too, by snitching.

It all stems back to one thing; the lack of strong fathers & parental figures. It’s an epidemic among youths today, both male & females & we’re seeing the end result of it, live & in living color. Their figures are mumble rappers & trap queens rapping lyrics that is the degradation of society. It’s mind blowing & wild.

Last edited:
Here’s the thing, they lucked out.

Try that **** on the wrong house, and one or more are ventilated and hitting next day’s obituaries.

People run into my house like that, and I’m emptying a 357 with hollow points until they’re dead or I am.

This is the type of impressionable, compulsive, beta young men you get when there's no solid male role models in their life and you don't feed them a constant diet of 8ball & MJG, Trick Daddy, UGK and Poison Clan.

Hanging with, and "riding" for, a low quality thot broad that sells "content" on the internet.
We wouldn't even entertain a broad like this back in the day. We'd dog her out and NOTHING more. These young goofy MF'ers take girls like this out to eat and send money to their CashApp. (and apparently rob people for them)

Coochie has caused problems for decades but we never let "foot draggers" influence our behavior... EVER.

Pin it.

Advertisement
I agree, but sometimes young men/women are just dumb bc they’re dumb. I’m a parent that adopted my nephew and made him earn every thing, taught him the way. Conclusion, doing 4 years because he couldn’t grasp how tricks are trained in this type of trade. My other son out here being a productive citizen and working harder than a **** to make us proud. GRINDING

Advertisement
Until you’re 25 men and women shouldn’t take their relationships seriously the majority of the time.
You're on the right track, but very few men have any leverage at 25. 30 is an absolute minimum for men. Women are different, as their value has already substantially decreased by then. Different rules.

As for me, no marriage, cohabitation, divorce, kids, etc. No way I'm putting my finances or freedom on the line.

Advertisement
I think the opposite actually…

Nice a** and t***

Body has gone down hill the past year, ole photos were better. But my GOD bro you can have any ***** he wants and he goes for that ****

Bro; small, saggy ****ays & a slim pillsbury dough boy stomach is attractive to u, my boy?

Sheesh; aye, to each its own. Lol.

But regardless, ur last statement is the point; he literally had his choice & choose this? Not the best of decisions, based upon options available & her circumstance.

Last edited:

I dont know....HOW...in the world dude would crashout for an eater. She sellin p*ssy on only fans. She not that bad....UCF is flooded with legit chics...U from BROWARD...and your a part of the Blades family....Like come on...

Advertisement
Back