Off-Topic Justin Hodges Arrest

Advertisement
Pink Book has great content. I think what has been overlooked is that women are bringing kids into this world with no intention of being with the father “I don’t need no man!” We are seeing the results.
The data on fatherless homes is beyond alarming. We live in a time where anything man or masculine is considered negative , especially with the new woke generations. If the stats for fatherless homes matched a narrative the mainstream cared about we’d hear a lot more about it. Girls and boys need a father in their lives just as much as a mother. The attack on the nuclear family is causing a lot of the issues in society and people don’t want to acknowledge it.

Last edited:
The data on fatherless homes is beyond alarming. We live in a time where anything man or masculine is considered negative , especially with the new woke generations. If the stats for fatherless homes matched a narrative the mainstream cared about we’d hear a lot more about it. Girls and boys need a father in their lives just as much as a mother. The attack on the nuclear family is causing a lot of the issues in society and people don’t want to acknowledge it.
☝🏻 Teacher here. Couldn’t agree more. 60% of my students don’t have a father in their life. In I both my male and female students, a lack of responsibility and leadership traits are prevalent. It hurts my heart when I have students come up to me, crying their eyes out due to the smallest of things that can all be corrected with a father in their life. I don’t want this to sound like I’m bashing men here. These women have just as much responsibility in most cases. I don’t know if it’s a cultural thing, I don’t know if it’s a woke thing, I just know it’s a massive thing. I teach 16 and 17-year-old kids , and I do not look forward to what they have to bring to the table. And you can take it as if I’m some old cynical man, I’m 31 years old. I’m not that far away from this age group.
It was a wise man who built his house upon the rock, and a foolish man built his house upon the sand. Make no mistake, this current generation I have in my classroom, their homes are built upon sand.

Last edited:
☝🏻 Teacher here. Couldn’t agree more. 60% of my students don’t have a father in their life. In I both my male and female students, a lack of responsibility and leadership traits are prevalent. It hurts my heart when I have students come up to me, crying their eyes out due to the smallest of things that can all be corrected with a father and their wife. I don’t want this to sound like I’m bashing men here. These women have just as much responsibility in most cases. I don’t know if it’s a cultural thing, I don’t know if it’s a woke thing, I just know it’s a massive thing. I teach 16 and 17-year-old kids , and I do not look forward to what they have to bring to the table. And you can take it as if I’m some old scene out man, 31 years old. I’m not that far away from this age group.
It was a wise man built his house upon the rock, and a foolish man built his house upon the sand. mistake, this current generation I have in my classroom, their homes are firmly built upon sand.
My father died with I was an infant and I’m so thankful for the positive role models I had around me. I’m also thrilled I received very hard coaching when I played sports. I learned at a young age life is going to be hard and very few people actually care about you. We‘ve went from not discussing feelings at all to it’s only thing that’s talked about. Feelings and emotions. One extreme to the other.

Everyone is a victim with no accountability . Its sad to see.

Advertisement
This is your best post ever, +rep

You can add the deterioration of faith to that as well. As we've moved away from God, our society has gotten worse and worse.

You can add the deterioration of faith to that as well. As we've moved away from God, our society has gotten worse and worse.
As a God believing individual i disagree. Believing in God or not has little to no impact on us. A lot of hateful/violence things have been performed by people who believe in God (a lot of times in the name of God). You can look at our own history where many of our Founders were agnostic at best, or plain atheist, and they seemed to do alright.

The issue for me is and always will be education. Since the 1980s there has been a weird and constant attack on education. We're sewing it now in full force against universities and public education curriculum. I think the goal of many in government is to teach people to perform basic tasks such as math, etc but not have people think critically. I think this is dangerous, slippery slope. It's also antithesis to our history where we pushed science, an evolution of ideas, progress, etc. I see way too many people bashing education and the educated these days. There is an antiscience and anti-intellectualism movement in this country.

This doesn't solve every problem. But every study has shown education reduces poverty, crime, violence, etc. It's easy to point to a lack of religion or "woke", but you don't see statistically similar issues in other western "woke" countries. Faith is dropping world wide but tends to be higher in the US. If that was the issue you would see statistically similar issues, or worse, everywhere else. Imo, we should stop trying to constantly go backwards and progress forward.

*****......you from Broward County, attend UCF & likely would've been a 2024 NFL Draft selection. This chick is a 4/10 compared to what you around down here. Just stupidity all around

Advertisement
As a God believing individual i disagree. Believing in God or not has little to no impact on us. A lot of hateful/violence things have been performed by people who believe in God (a lot of times in the name of God). You can look at our own history where many of our Founders were agnostic at best, or plain atheist, and they seemed to do alright.

The issue for me is and always will be education. Since the 1980s there has been a weird and constant attack on education. We're sewing it now in full force against universities and public education curriculum. I think the goal of many in government is to teach people to perform basic tasks such as math, etc but not have people think critically. I think this is dangerous, slippery slope. It's also antithesis to our history where we pushed science, an evolution of ideas, progress, etc. I see way too many people bashing education and the educated these days. There is an antiscience and anti-intellectualism movement in this country.

This doesn't solve every problem. But every study has shown education reduces poverty, crime, violence, etc. It's easy to point to a lack of religion or "woke", but you don't see statistically similar issues in other western "woke" countries. Faith is dropping world wide but tends to be higher in the US. If that was the issue you would see statistically similar issues, or worse, everywhere else. Imo, we should stop trying to constantly go backwards and progress forward.
This discussion is not for this board but it's not about belief. Believing in God is easy, following His command put forth by his son Jesus is tough and is life changing if you truly do it.

Very true. It's the same for daughters as well, I'd go out on a limb and say this girl didn't have a strong father growing up.

It’s both. Fatherless girls have just as many or more issues than the boys.
The data you reference in an earlier post is also colorblind. The unfortunate outcomes are statistically as likely for fatherless kids of all racial backgrounds

I'm not trying to flame but this tends to get directed towards certain groups, and just trying to pre-empt any sort of backlash

Advertisement
The data you reference in an earlier post is also colorblind. The unfortunate outcomes are statistically as likely for fatherless kids of all racial backgrounds

I'm not trying to flame but this tends to get directed towards certain groups, and just trying to pre-empt any sort of backlash
Actually the issue is much bigger than black or white. Is it higher amongst AA? Yes....but fatherless homes amongst whites are up dramatically too. It’s a societal problem. The race with the best numbers in this country are Asians, they have 90 % fathers in the home and 85 % are married.

Last edited:

I'm not particularly religious anymore but I can see how having a set of beliefs (i.e. the 10 commandments) is something that will have a positive impact on individuals and society as a whole

IMO mainstream ideologies have begun to replace religious values and that's why it's nearly impossible to have good faith conversations about difficult issues. People have become parrots, they memorize responses/talk tracks and there's no longer any discussion happening or even willingness to examine how data may contradict a previously held belief.

FT_19.12.12_USsingleParents_map.png

Advertisement
Actually the issue is much bigger than black or white. Is it higher amongst AA? Yes .…..but fatherless homes in white homes are up dramatically too. It’s a societal problem. The race with the best numbers in this country are Asians, they have 90 % fathers in the home and 85 % are married.
That's why they're commonly referred to as an "inconvenient minority". Immigrants of West African descent tend to break a lot of the narratives too, and unsurprisingly they have similar values to Asians

I was just telling a friend of mine this earlier today. Thomas Sowell speaks on this.
I started thinking of Sowell's thoughts on this during Okunlola's commitment ceremony. Samson's dad looks like he's all ******* business lol

Advertisement
Back