Justin flowe

Advertisement
Do some freshman have the physical attributes to step in and play from day 1 at any school, yes. But it's impossible to know how well they'll adjust to the college game between the ears.

Flowe is the best prospect available at a position of need, we'd love to have him. But no single kid is a program changer. Georgia has 20 of these guys on their roster and still can't win the SEC East.
What are you talking about? They won the SEC East three years In a row and also won the sec title once in that time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agreed. Comparing USC and Clemson is apples and oranges. Clemson is in the country and has like 4 bars in the whole town. South Carolina is more of a small city feel almost like FSU. The campus can’t touch an Athens, Tuscaloosa, or even Gainesville. Auburn is a good comparison but just not quite on the same level. There are girls on every major college campus, but if your trying to take a weekend trip and party/ get laid South Carolina is the better option and it isn’t even close.

All Clemson has is new spring church or they would still be a 6-6 team year in year out. Watch the show on HBO called righteous gemstones if you want to get a feel for what I’m talking about with the super churches. The alcoholic/ **** addict pastor(his admission, not me labeling) just happens to be a die hard Clemson fan.
Hahahahahahahaha how you gonna bring up Perry Noble like that? He started the GoFundMe for Clemson.

18 year old man
Image result for haha sure gif

Advertisement
Do some freshman have the physical attributes to step in and play from day 1 at any school, yes. But it's impossible to know how well they'll adjust to the college game between the ears.

Flowe is the best prospect available at a position of need, we'd love to have him. But no single kid is a program changer. Georgia has 20 of these guys on their roster and still can't win the SEC East.
Might want to brush up on college football next time.

Hahahahahahahaha how you gonna bring up Perry Noble like that? He started the GoFundMe for Clemson.

https://abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/trial-for-newspring-church-child-***-abuse-suspect-set-to-begin

Maybe this will be the beginning of the end of their money train. But that dude perry noble was a creep. Like the pastor version of Ben rothlithberger or Michael jackson.

Advertisement
https://abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/trial-for-newspring-church-child-***-abuse-suspect-set-to-begin

Maybe this will be the beginning of the end of their money train. But that dude perry noble was a creep. Like the pastor version of Ben rothlithberger or Michael jackson.
Perry was sexually molested as a child and was bullied big time growing up. Once he dropped weight, had millions follow him, and worship him like a cult.... he got extremely big headed and he lost it. He still posts to "wow" ppl and still has a good following. New Spring is ran by a better guy now in Clayton King (huge clemson fan as well), but he isn't gonna cut off Clemson's funds lol.

Perry was sexually molested as a child and was bullied big time growing up. Once he dropped weight, had millions follow him, and worship him like a cult.... he got extremely big headed and he lost it. He still posts to "wow" ppl and still has a good following. New Spring is ran by a better guy now in Clayton King (huge clemson fan as well), but he isn't gonna cut off Clemson's funds lol.

Hate to hear that about him. May be a case where the victim becomes the harasser. I dated a girl who was southern baptist(church was a must every Sunday) and went to a handful of services maybe 8 years ago and always came away just stunned that this guy was a pastor. I understood today’s generation liked a guy who was more upfront about his problems and not your stereotypical pastor but still just rubbed me the wrong way like a snake in the grass. I don’t know anything about Clayton King but anyone who takes religious money from brainwashed rednecks and funds Clemson needs a Nevin Shapiro type of investigation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea, do you have a link?

Not sure if you can get in. It's one of those restricted boards. You can only read it if you subscribe to 247.

One of the posters knows someone who follows Miami. He is getting his info from that person. Some new posts recently - They seem to think there is smoke he is wavering about going 3000 miles away......

Advertisement
Back