Justin flowe

Sounds good, but also, with all the so called success Clemson is buying to have, besides being a redneck state like boss said, "dont forget the pick-ups with the confederate flags hanging outside that dabo has to explain" we those are dabo's cousins chillin and waiting on em after practice. But one of the biggest things dabo needs to be explaining after that, where are all the impact defenders from Clemson in the nfl. How many linebackers do they have balling at the next level. I dont know of one clemson player that's not from the State of Florida that's doing big things at the next level on defense. We know about watson and hopkins on offense, if flowe wants to be on an already established winning but be mediocre in the long run, he'll go to clemson, if he wants to come to a team(that when we're right and playing at a high level, in the words of ole bobby b, "Miami plays defense like they invented the daggum thang"), that's on the come up, but is playing solid defense, but has the potential to be the best defense in the nation, and his name could go down in Cane football lore, cause one things for certain, if a linebacker plays Great at UM, he's normally going to be playing at a high level in the nfl.

So coach diaz, bring onion back home to pair him up with coach rumph, by bringing him back in the fold, this will further help players know how to study film, the linebacking play will definitely improve, more iportantly, the Supreme Confidence and Competence will instantly be back on that side of the ball and the authencity. No more need in playing around coach diaz, time to get this train back on the tracks!
Isiah Simmons is going to be a top 5 pick. When is the last time Miami has a linebacker go in the first round?

Advertisement
Flowe is obviously a sharp young guy who's doing his due diligence and getting great advice from people that care about him. I've said it before that he can go anywhere immediately and be an impact player. That being said, he's surely aware that he can come to the U and be a legend - one that could potentially change the perception of the program.
He will start anywhere he goes. Patke is a terrible coach and will probably ruin his development. Just like he did with shaq, Pinckney and mcloud

He will start anywhere he goes. Patke is a terrible coach and will probably ruin his development. Just like he did with shaq, Pinckney and mcloud

He's an elite prospect but there are literally zero HS football players who will start wherever they go when their list of choices includes the type of schools this kid is looking at. I'm not gonna be the guy to list off every 5* bust that fell short of our expectations, but let's be real here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You would like it to be that but the facts are it was 9 out of 10 lil buddy
You was wrong a lot. The oc, bogle, pickens, and others i cant remember. Maybe you was just off. Jordan had bad games too right?

Last edited:
Isiah Simmons is going to be a top 5 pick. When is the last time Miami has a linebacker go in the first round?

Prior to him, name one of their linebackers in the league or while they are in college that impresses you. Who cares what round they went in, im talking about impact, for instance, when healthy, spence and denzelperryman were ballin out in the league, had jermaine grace not have to go the scenic route, he was making a name for himself this preseason and some during the season. Its almost like that stat that was showed the other day about how basically no o-linemen was getting drafted from Clemson in years, lol.

Even this guy you named, i havent heard of him, but ill go and check em out! But even still, let's see what kind of impact he has at the next level, but we'll definitely get to see em, and should hear his name often in a few weeks if he's like that!

He's an elite prospect but there are literally zero HS football players who will start wherever they go when their list of choices includes the type of schools this kid is looking at. I'm not gonna be the guy to list off every 5* bust that fell short of our expectations, but let's be real here.
Well that is simply just not true at all

Advertisement

#Can'tFixStupid ..... you do realize Patke coaches the Striker position NOT the other LBs.

Diaz was the one that coached Shaq/Pinckney/McCloud.

Advertisement
Our staff feeling good about a kid means absolutely nothing to me, and it shouldn’t for you all either considering how many they have “felt good about” in the past only for them not to come. We could not talk to a kid for a whole month and they would probably think that is perfectly fine.

Advertisement
Back