Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well that is simply just not true at all

Do some freshman have the physical attributes to step in and play from day 1 at any school, yes. But it's impossible to know how well they'll adjust to the college game between the ears.

Flowe is the best prospect available at a position of need, we'd love to have him. But no single kid is a program changer. Georgia has 20 of these guys on their roster and still can't win the SEC East.

Do some freshman have the physical attributes to step in and play from day 1 at any school, yes. But it's impossible to know how well they'll adjust to the college game between the ears.

Flowe is the best prospect available at a position of need, we'd love to have him. But no single kid is a program changer. Georgia has 20 of these guys on their roster and still can't win the SEC East.
how many linebackers are huge game c
I knew TDub was legit when the Chise endorses him...
correct me if im wrong but wasn't tdub an insider on another guy last year he said we would get and we didn't get said guy?

You just completely changed what you originally said lol

Advertisement
Isiah Simmons is going to be a top 5 pick. When is the last time Miami has a linebacker go in the first round?

He’s not a Top 5 pick. Before him they’ve had exactly one first rounder in the last 20 years and he was a massive bust. We’ve had far more linebackers get to the league and stay in the league than they have over that timeframe.

You just completely changed what you originally said lol

I did deviate a bit there lol.

I respect others opinions on this, but I believe its absurd to say that a HS senior could start from Day 1 at every school in the country. Something that's been thrown around loosely with respect to Flowe. He's an amazing prospect but watching him pick up and toss high school RBs on a highlight reel hardly tells you if how well he'll think the game, and how early he'll get on the field.

If we close with either him or Greene, I'll be super happy with our LB class. Cave is one of the more underrated 2020 prospects in the nation and I think he'll have a good career.

Advertisement
Looks like some USC fans are watching our boards. We've got our own thread on their 247 VIP board:

miami-is-certain-theyre-getting-flowe-

• ReggieBushGraduates
  • Just passing along the feeling among their fans and insiders. A couple have actually implied he silent committed and is waiting to ESD to announce.

• OgAndreas
  • Lol I think they’re no higher than 3, with Clemson and Oregon being top 2

• jarrodmax avatar
    jarrodmax
  • Miami? Weren't they on a recruiting streak last year and then the 2019 season happened? Thanks for passing this info along, but if the dude is gonna got to the ACC, why not Clemson?

• TroyKiddv2
  • Miami should have gotten twice what we got... JUSTICE!!!

• SCMADE
  • Either way he isn’t coming to SC. Wish the best for that stud. Gomer is getting nobody.

• ppaulie
  • ReggieBushGraduates said... (original post) Just passing along the feeling among their fans and insiders. A couple have actually implied he silent committed and is waiting to ESD ...

If were not who cares where he goes.
    [*]lukesky1 avatar
    [*]
    lukesky1
    [*]$500k, house, car

I did deviate a bit there lol.

I respect others opinions on this, but I believe its absurd to say that a HS senior could start from Day 1 at every school in the country. Something that's been thrown around loosely with respect to Flowe. He's an amazing prospect but watching him pick up and toss high school RBs on a highlight reel hardly tells you if how well he'll think the game, and how early he'll get on the field.

If we close with either him or Greene, I'll be super happy with our LB class. Cave is one of the more underrated 2020 prospects in the nation and I think he'll have a good career.

**** Stingley for LSU would’ve started for whoever he went to like he’s doing now...it’s rare I agree

Advertisement
USC would be a Courtesy...

Flowe starts from Day 1....Stop it...

Looks like some USC fans are watching our boards. We've got our own thread on their 247 VIP board:

miami-is-certain-theyre-getting-flowe-

• ReggieBushGraduates
  • Just passing along the feeling among their fans and insiders. A couple have actually implied he silent committed and is waiting to ESD to announce.

• OgAndreas
  • Lol I think they’re no higher than 3, with Clemson and Oregon being top 2

• jarrodmax avatar
    jarrodmax
  • Miami? Weren't they on a recruiting streak last year and then the 2019 season happened? Thanks for passing this info along, but if the dude is gonna got to the ACC, why not Clemson?

• TroyKiddv2
  • Miami should have gotten twice what we got... JUSTICE!!!

• SCMADE
  • Either way he isn’t coming to SC. Wish the best for that stud. Gomer is getting nobody.

• ppaulie
What thread is that from?

Advertisement
Back