Justin flowe

Advertisement
USC 12th in the Pac 12 in recruiting.

Wow.

What happen to them I know the whole clay Helton being almost fired hurt them but wow at being that low in recruiting at USC

Go look at the mock drafts. CBS and a bunch of other websites have him in the top 10. He is very talented.
Take it from someone who pays attention to the draft, he's not going top 5. I'd say #10 at best if a team really covets his skillset. Simmons is more of a top 15 pick than top 5 simply because he's too much of a swiss-army knife. He's not a true LB but more of a hybrid SS/OLB.

Take it from someone who pays attention to the draft, he's not going top 5. I'd say #10 at best if a team really covets his skillset. Simmons is more of a top 15 pick than top 5 simply because he's too much of a swiss-army knife. He's not a true LB but more of a hybrid SS/OLB.

What minkah Fitzpatrick was suppose to be.

Advertisement
Let’s just say “hypothetically speaking” maybe Flowe and the staff want this super quiet to shock everyone on nsd. Maybe that’s why he won’t come out as a public Clemson commit even though he’s been “locked in for months “. Why wait this long if everyone knows the answer ? Why keep flirting with UM and a good family friend if everyone knows?

As I said earlier “nobody thought we had a chance with knighton but obviously something is a tad different in recruiting this year”.

No way he’s coming , don’t do it to yourselves. It was just a “ hypothetical “.
FOR YEARS I have been hoping we could get some top notch kids that would keep it quiet and kinda brush off any Miami talk and then all together on NSD just all fall like Dominoes, join forces, and put on the hats with the U on it on national TV. I always felt like thats what we would need (plus winning games) to turn the tides around. I was hoping it was going to happen with the American Heritage crew two years ago and nothing.

I don't think CMR would've ever entertained that idea, much less encouraged it. I think Manny is DEFINITELY the type to orchestrate a move like that. I don't think it will happen with Flowe just because, it's never happened to me before and I'm always hoping for it so as a cane fan that has been following recruiting for a few years but not many. I don't really have many big recruiting days to reminisce on . Certainly not NSD. **** my introduction to recruiting was Mathew Thomas spurning us for FSU.

Let’s just say “hypothetically speaking” maybe Flowe and the staff want this super quiet to shock everyone on nsd. Maybe that’s why he won’t come out as a public Clemson commit even though he’s been “locked in for months “. Why wait this long if everyone knows the answer ? Why keep flirting with UM and a good family friend if everyone knows?

As I said earlier “nobody thought we had a chance with knighton but obviously something is a tad different in recruiting this year”.

No way he’s coming , don’t do it to yourselves. It was just a “ hypothetical “.
Flowe just trying to drive up the guaranteed portion of his "contract" with Clemson...

Flowe just trying to drive up the guaranteed portion of his "contract" with Clemson...

Sorry I don't believe this @MotoSniper I have a contrasting point of view , Flowe has no need for any more money then what's in the future in a couple years let alone his Marley side of the family :)

I cannot abandon this....... Rohan+family = Flowe

Every thing possible in Flowes thoughts , playing football , financial future needs and family is here for him.

Advertisement
So. some interesting commentary from USC people.
Flowe is taking an OV there today. They believe they are in a good spot because the family will be pushing for him to stay closer to home. They are also saying that Flowe is the kind of recruit that “appears to give almost every school he officially visits the warm and fuzzies about his commitment. That is probably by design. When schools feel they are slipping for a recruit, they often panic and get pushy. When schools feel like they have a recruit locked up, they’re not blowing up that prospect’s phone every five seconds. This is often the case with top undecided prospects near signing day. It’s much easier to mull over your options when everything is copacetic."

Interesting take ..... Could be true. They allude to some other factors that they believe will work in their favor for him to stay home. Much of Flowe's recent contact with USC has come through Player Development Director Gavin Morris and Graduate Assistant Chris Hawkins- not Clay Helton or the position coach. This seems really interesting but supposedly the family has a longstanding relationship with Hawkins.

Last edited:
So. some interesting commentary on the USC private 247 board.

Flowe is taking an OV there today. They believe they are in a good spot because the family will be pushing for him to stay closer to home. They are also saying that Flowe is the kind of recruit that "appears to give almost every school he officially visits the warm and fuzzies about his commitment. That is probably by design. When schools feel they are slipping for a recruit, they often panic and get pushy. When schools feel like they have a recruit locked up, they’re not blowing up that prospect’s phone every five seconds. This is often the case with top undecided prospects near signing day. It’s much easier to mull over your options when everything is copacetic."

Interesting take ..... Could be true. They allude to some other factors that they believe will work in their favor for him to stay home. Much of Flowe's recent contact with USC has come through Player Development Director Gavin Morris and Graduate Assistant Chris Hawkins- not Clay Helton or the position coach. This seems really interesting but supposedly the family has a longstanding relationship with Hawkins.
Well, Clemson is screwed. Going to USC.🤷🏻‍♂️ I kid I kid. 😳

Advertisement
So. some interesting commentary from USC people.
Flowe is taking an OV there today. They believe they are in a good spot because the family will be pushing for him to stay closer to home. They are also saying that Flowe is the kind of recruit that “appears to give almost every school he officially visits the warm and fuzzies about his commitment. That is probably by design. When schools feel they are slipping for a recruit, they often panic and get pushy. When schools feel like they have a recruit locked up, they’re not blowing up that prospect’s phone every five seconds. This is often the case with top undecided prospects near signing day. It’s much easier to mull over your options when everything is copacetic."

If anyone doesn’t know this is more than a courtesy visit then u just started following recruiting.

Advertisement
No he was not. Minkah doesn’t have that build.

Not a single scout said that he was a hybrid LB.

Minkah is a Hybrid FS/Slot Cb.

Which is how pittsburgh is using him and now their defense is killing it.

He was suppose to be a Swiss Army knife and be able to play multiple positions not just one(why he was selected with a top 15 pick). Pitts defense has been killing it because they have a great pass rush. They are one of the worst teams vs tight ends and a lot receivers which is a reflection in the FS/slot corner position. When minkah cried to mommy and complained about playing multiple positions on defense it showed he wasn’t worth the investment.

Advertisement
Back