Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
We landed a highly rated recruited Deerfield kid for the first time in almost two decades. Even though everyone here said they were stupid for “ wasting their time, go get Parrish”. Including myself . It’s pretty obvious to see things are a little different in recruiting these days.
Good point

Very false. SCe in Columbia is trash. While Clemson is a small town the campus is much nicer. It’s also loaded with smoke shows

As a SCAR alum and someone who went through high school about 20 minutes away from Clemson, I'ma have to disagree fam.
Clemson's got a nice campus if you like trees and grass and sht, for sure. But I chose USC because there's actually stuff to do within walking distance of campus: there's theaters, legit restaurants, bars, clubs, concerts, and broadway even has shows here. Plus, the horseshoe has the exact same vibe as Clemson's campus where you'd forget you're in a city. The buildings themselves are equivalent and I'd argue USC has some nicer buildings if you're looking at majors like business.

As for girls, you're dead wrong man. Compare SCAR's campus during spring to Clemsons. We got way more girls in terms of student body ratio and waaaay more variety than just the vanilla *** white girls you find at Clemson that grew up owning horses lol. Plus we got a ton more sorority girls that come here to party and drink in Five points while Clemson is just frat parties.

As a SCAR alum and someone who went through high school about 20 minutes away from Clemson, I'ma have to disagree fam.
Clemson's got a nice campus if you like trees and grass and sht, for sure. But I chose USC because there's actually stuff to do within walking distance of campus: there's theaters, legit restaurants, bars, clubs, concerts, and broadway even has shows here. Plus, the horseshoe has the exact same vibe as Clemson's campus where you'd forget you're in a city. The buildings themselves are equivalent and I'd argue USC has some nicer buildings if you're looking at majors like business.

As for girls, you're dead wrong man. Compare SCAR's campus during spring to Clemsons. We got way more girls in terms of student body ratio and waaaay more variety than just the vanilla *** white girls you find at Clemson that grew up owning horses lol. Plus we got a ton more sorority girls that come here to party and drink in Five points while Clemson is just frat parties.
If I was a prospective student, I’d pick South Carolina over Clemson all day.

Advertisement
If I was a prospective student, I’d pick South Carolina over Clemson all day.

I had my choice and scholarships to both. It wasn't even close. Not saying I did a bunch of wild **** in college, but at least I had the option too haha. Plus even for sports I'd say SCAR is better for baseball/basketball (that one final 4 year lol). And when I decided in 2012 football was looking better at SCAR than Clemson too.

on flowe i will say this - if you go by the nobody is mentioning miami and flowe in the same breath indicator he isn't coming. i can't remember a recruit we snagged where nobody had us in the top 2 or 3 for the guy. i always fall for it but this one is the classic banana in the tailpipe.

Kuechly was a 3x first team all american, led CFB in tackles his junior and senior year. His senior year he won the butkus, nagurski, lombardi award and probably more. .... they won 4 games. (one of which was against Miami lol)

Kuechly was the best I've ever seen. His Clemson film was jaw-dropping. Flawless player on a down-to-down basis in every aspect of the position. He was a floor-raiser at BC but they basically had 0 NFL players besides him.

Arent horse girls the craziest girls

Advertisement

Thank you for confirming everything I said earlier.

You are correct. But then when he walks outside and sees a pick up truck with a Confederate flag waving in the back and a bunch of hillbillys giving him a weird look because of his earrings, dress code, hair and "Surfer boy" look.. wondering "Where this boi from?"..Lets make sure Dabo has a good answer for that for a kid from California. Just sayin'. LOL.

Advertisement
Dabo walks in to meet Justin Flowe with a nice crisp outfit, extends his hand for an introduction and purposefully flaunts the brand new championship ring

In that moment Flowe, forgets everything about OV to Miami and chooses a ring over a chain.

Sounds good, but also, with all the so called success Clemson is buying to have, besides being a redneck state like boss said, "dont forget the pick-ups with the confederate flags hanging outside that dabo has to explain" we those are dabo's cousins chillin and waiting on em after practice. But one of the biggest things dabo needs to be explaining after that, where are all the impact defenders from Clemson in the nfl. How many linebackers do they have balling at the next level. I dont know of one clemson player that's not from the State of Florida that's doing big things at the next level on defense. We know about watson and hopkins on offense, if flowe wants to be on an already established winning but be mediocre in the long run, he'll go to clemson, if he wants to come to a team(that when we're right and playing at a high level, in the words of ole bobby b, "Miami plays defense like they invented the daggum thang"), that's on the come up, but is playing solid defense, but has the potential to be the best defense in the nation, and his name could go down in Cane football lore, cause one things for certain, if a linebacker plays Great at UM, he's normally going to be playing at a high level in the nfl.

So coach diaz, bring onion back home to pair him up with coach rumph, by bringing him back in the fold, this will further help players know how to study film, the linebacking play will definitely improve, more iportantly, the Supreme Confidence and Competence will instantly be back on that side of the ball and the authencity. No more need in playing around coach diaz, time to get this train back on the tracks!

Advertisement
Back