Justin flowe

USC thinks it's between Clemson and Miami, fwiw. They have been recruiting him, too but unless Helton gets fired, they don't think he seriously considers USC.
How would USC even know they haven't been in contact with him for a while. You guys are silly. Yall think Miami has a chance because of a business decision ? Thats silly man. He's going to Clemson point blank period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea but yall over doing it. ROhan will not have much impact on his decision.

Nobody is over doing jack.We’re definitely in in it for him, that’s a fact.

Will he come here? I don’t know but if he doesn’t I’ll be ok, I’ll go to work and run my business just fine.

But thanks for all the posters saying “ don’t do it to yourselves “ to nauseam. It’s literally a thousand to one those guys versus people that actually think he’s a done deal here.

It’s ok to be intrigued by his recruitment.

Maybe the ones saying “ don’t do it to yourselves” are really speaking for themselves . Because in fact they can’t handle it.

Advertisement
Nobody is over doing jack.We’re definitely in in it for him, that’s a fact.

Will he come here? I don’t know but if he doesn’t I’ll be ok , I’ll go to work and run my business just fine.

But thanks for all the posters saying “ don’t do it to yourselves “ to nauseam. It’s literally a thousand to one those guys versus people that actually think he’s a done deal here.

It’s ok to be intrigued by his recruitment.

Maybe the ones saying “ don’t do it to yourselves” are really speaking for themselves . Because in fact they can’t handle it.

Never understood why people repeat this in threads 11,000 times.

Never understood why people repeat "Don't do it to yourselves" in threads 11,000 times. Are people betting face tattoos on whether or not he's coming here?

My most recent favorite is homeboy who wrote "LOL they do it every year man". Does this person not understand that the time they wasted to come into this thread and write that useless drivel is the same amount of time that people waste to come in here and discuss his recruitment? Mind blowing stuff.

It’s a mechanism, they’re trying to act like they’re too cool, they won’t allow themselves to be hurt. So they must post this 100 times per thread to let everyone know they won’t allow their little hearts to be broken.

We landed a highly rated Deerfield kid , that alone tells you things are being ran a little “ differently” than the past ( take that as you will). Nothing would shock me including Flowe.

Advertisement
Never understood why people repeat "Don't do it to yourselves" in threads 11,000 times. Are people betting face tattoos on whether or not he's coming here?

My most recent favorite is homeboy who wrote "LOL they do it every year man". Does this person not understand that the time they wasted to come into this thread and write that useless drivel is the same amount of time that people waste to come in here and discuss his recruitment? Mind blowing stuff.

It's truly weird. Most here expect the likes of Flowe and Washington to go elsewhere but its like they don't even want people talking about them lol

It’s a mechanism, they’re trying to act like they’re too cool, they won’t allow themselves to be hurt. So they must post this 100 times per thread to let everyone know they won’t allow their little hearts to be broken.

We landed a highly rated Deerfield kid , that alone tells you things are being ran a little “ differently” than the past ( take that as you will). Nothing would shock me including Flowe.

The bolded part is what gets me, the same rhetoric in every thread. Attention seekers looking for fame on CIS.

Advertisement
I was just doing more film study on Flowe and he's not suppose to be doing what's he's doing for his age. Look I've been around some real studs in my life and played against some beast and Flowe is the most dominating most instinctive player I ever seen , his tendon strength in human .

Something big can happen that won't come our way again , he'll only be here a couple years his bar is NOT college at ALL that's part of the reason why win/loss to get him means NOTHING........FAMILY DOES AND WE GOT HIS FAMILY HERE.......this young man is grounded his mind is RIGHT.

Where ever he FEELS family the most gets him that is it in a NUTSHELL.............FAMILY.........ROHAN.

Can someone please explain to me how half the people on this board think he is coming to us, yet there are zero crystal balls in our favor??? I know dude is supposed to visit in the coming 2 weeks, but not one of these so-called experts with a prediction in our favor with so much supposed "smoke" about UM??? Don't do it to yourself, this is like the Devante Smith coming to the U over Bama all over again

Can someone please explain to me how half the people on this board think he is coming to us, yet there are zero crystal balls in our favor??? I know dude is supposed to visit in the coming 2 weeks, but not one of these so-called experts with a prediction in our favor with so much supposed "smoke" about UM??? Don't do it to yourself, this is like the Devante Smith coming to the U over Bama all over again
Don't remember Smith actually taking his OV.

Advertisement
Back